[3.13] Archmage Blade Vortex Hierophant | 20k EHP 40m DPS | Depth 2000 Delve Tank

Hey guys, I added to the Guide a rough priority order in which to progress your gear as you obtain more currency. That should help in deciding which upgrade to go for next.

PoBs are now updated with corrected Timeless Jewel effects.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
Hey guys, I added to the Guide a rough priority order in which to progress your gear as you obtain more currency. That should help in deciding which upgrade to go for next.

Wow! That was SO helpful, just quick stupid question, which one is MoM watcher's eye? which mod is it?
Its this one: "(6-10)% of Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity"
Hello!

First of all I must thank you RudyBaby because you created sick build.
Is rly fun to play, I think also that one annoying thing is when you wrong cast your BV. But that is only one thing :D.

Actually me gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels
I dont include clasters jews:
Spoiler

Items list to improve boots/amulet/ring/gloves/jewels.

Last edited by Manokuja on Oct 3, 2020, 9:35:18 AM
Thanks for the awesome build! I'm currently rocking this mana boi and I gotta say this is the perfect playstyle for me. It is ridiculously difficult to get used to after all those zoom zoom builds but I'm getting there. Also, since my char is not at the peak yet I'm utilizing arcane cloak to reach high manacost fast. The instant 55% mana burn pretty much maxes out indigon for me and I can burst down bosses fast. Ofc this is even harder than ramping up BV cost manually because you need to find the breakpoint with arcane cloak. BUT on the brighter side you have arcane cloak protecting you. I simply cast 10 blades let indigon stacks go down then fire off arcane cloak's massive mana burn and cap my damage out.
Does this build is better then a assasin BV ?

What are the pros and cons for each other ?

I want reroll for a BV becaues its seems so OP but idk which build BV
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:

This build's primary selling point is the ridiculous amount of ehp that this build gets, while still doing very high dmg. Assassin BV builds can range from very squishy to moderately tanky, so this build almost certainly beats out assassin in that respect.

I believe assassin has better clear with explodey mechanics, but will probably have less single target than this build. If you can link a specific assassin BV guide or PoB I can make more concrete comparisons.
"
RudyBaby wrote:
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:

This build's primary selling point is the ridiculous amount of ehp that this build gets, while still doing very high dmg. Assassin BV builds can range from very squishy to moderately tanky, so this build almost certainly beats out assassin in that respect.

I believe assassin has better clear with explodey mechanics, but will probably have less single target than this build. If you can link a specific assassin BV guide or PoB I can make more concrete comparisons.

First Thanks for your answer ! :)
Second sorry for my bad english this is not my first language

1.I dont really know myself which BV Poison is better but the one who i think can be the most OP is http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739393/page/1 (This build guide and his POB his not very well built but okai and seems very nice )

2. Or a close version of the forum one but by MBxtreme https://pastebin.com/2t165Uex

So thats probably the 2 choice i will go if i go poison . I am ready for your more concrete comparison :)
I don´t feel confident to try the build since i read that part about the time '' we need to recast BV precisely X seconds after the last cast, where 4.00 < X < 4.25 .''

I know you talked about the lutbot but still...i really want to give it a try, but it seems so complicated thanks to that x)...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info