[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hey, wanna play this build, but before getting into it, do u know how much currency it requires for it to clear T16 maps fast and easy ?
Tyvm !
Probably around 45 exalts
Hey, thanks for the build, it's really good so far and I've been using the budget version with Vaal Arc.

I just don't know how to best progress from where I am now - I'm fairly squishy, and I am sure it's also due to my damage not being the best.

Today I've been very lucky to get a 21 hatred on a CotB ring with 48 conversion, would you recommend I sell it and buy other upgrades or use it? Also, tried using it but I could not reserve 16 auras for the life of me :( No idea what I'm doing wrong. Another thing I'm not sure about is how to get 300% efficiency.. I'm at 277, and even with potency + 6 passive mediums it would not be enough :(
Why would you sell it? It is the item you need and never gonna be replaced. You might not be able to equip it now but once you have enough %rrs jewels you will.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
can it be done with guardian ascendancy?
"
Spacecom wrote:
Why would you sell it? It is the item you need and never gonna be replaced. You might not be able to equip it now but once you have enough %rrs jewels you will.

you're right, it feels wrong to sell. was just thinking maybe I could use it to fund some more important upgrades to my build for the moment. I'm still using the budget stacker version (not the self-chill version).

will see how I go.
I swapped back to Winter Orb, turns out it is an insane clear ability after scaling area of effect.

https://youtu.be/rPJh3l0Lips
Last edited by KobeblackmambaTTV on May 4, 2021, 2:34:18 PM
So I have an aurastacker in standard that I've retooled once already after Delirium/Heist nerfs. I would love any advice on how to get her set back up and any inprovements.

https://pastebin.com/qxvVHU9A Here she is. Nothing is ticked in Configuration, no flasks or Vaal auras.

Edit: Forgot to set the nodes from Glorious Vanity. Updated the pastebin link.
I play dual totems. I like dual totems. DoubleDildos all the way.
Last edited by tanookijumpsuit on May 5, 2021, 11:11:44 AM
I feel like jeabaited here. Sorry. Too many jewels, too many endgame upgrades and you can die with that build too much. Not worth. You're working hard for this build alive.
Yes the build is kinda squishy and very very expensive, but still very exotic, meta only for a few and capable for all content deathless.Even deep delve to 6K previous league. And keep in mind it has been nerfed again very heavily in numerous ways that we still figuring them out. As I've said before, if you are playing the build in new league, you will be having a watered down version of it. I have the build simularly nerfed (of course) but with items from Harvest since I play in standard.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on May 7, 2021, 6:17:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info