[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Guide on how to craft boots:

https://youtu.be/EgoTJ1LVrxw
what links for the winter orb setup? i'm currently playing EK version but my gear is pretty good so i wanted to switch to winter orb and test it out.

also, what do you recommend dropping from the tree to get skill duration (if even worth getting them at all)
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Last edited by svengetspumped on Apr 27, 2021, 8:04:00 PM
A friend and I farmed about a good chunk of currency after the first week and split off from group play to fool around. I did a really scuffed re-spec of my aurabot into a stacker using around 50 exalts (25 of which was a RMR+all pen intuitive leap) to get a playable character (hence the strange cluster jewel setup).

I'm clearing T16s, but single target is a little lackluster IMO, and only with 3.6k ES. (POB here: https://pastebin.com/sfzZv5Ng, Character name: Railgun_SnapsInterns)

I haven't played stacker since the Delirium Harold days, so I'm not sure how to scale my damage and improve the build further. I'm currently waiting on mirror prices to go up a little more (to at least 250 ex) before I sell one for currency, but what would be some easy upgrades to do first for more damage and ES? And what would be some more endgame upgrades after I sell off a mirror or two?

Another question would be CI vs LL, is LL better now because of arrogance?
Last edited by RTX_3080_Ti on Apr 28, 2021, 5:16:00 AM
do you have 90% res cold and light ?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Yes, I'm 90% elemental res, with 327% aura effect at the moment. I linked the PoB already.
your setup is pretty good , I have nothing to add. I dont know why you lack single damage. Apart from the very obvious like get 3p voices level gems/quality, concerning DPS I only have to say that you can add quality to Nebulis weapon and then harvest enchant it with quality% gives bonuess to elemental damage instead physical. Also your body armour is at 9% spell damage, reroll it to 10%. I cant help much more since I play in standard, I am running around with legacy/harvest items. WIth that I mean you need someone to see your build from the new league perspective and suggest improvements. I can only says like get rings and shield with auras... which is 1 click in standard but in league totaly different.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 28, 2021, 2:14:54 PM
Thanks for the post and videos. My work schedule has been pretty rough this league so I may not be able to switch over to the Aura Stacking build anytime soon if at all, but I'm enjoying the "starter" BladeBlast/Bladefall build. Couple of questions on that one, if you don't mind:

Your PoB has RF as a skill. Did you actually use RF, or did you use Vaal RF? I've only run RF builds with Purity of Fire or with Rise of the Phoenix. I'm not sure how it could be sustained with this build's gear. My mana slowly burns away with my current level of regen.

Also, do you guys recommend normal crafting with lots of alteration-spamming for the cluster jewels now that Harvest (a league I skipped, unfortunately) crafting isn't around? Medium jewels with two good passive skills are going for around 4ex each, currency I don't want to spend or I'll never be able to switch to Aura Stacking.
Tested out Exsanguinate : https://youtu.be/HGl6DWxf_GM

Maybe I can make it good.
Last edited by KobeblackmambaTTV on Apr 29, 2021, 5:58:26 PM
Hi,

i just have one question. i looked into your pob and wonder how you can reserve so many auras since pob says your life must be in the negative. maybe i just oversaw a setting or something
PoB is incorrect since it does not make Prism Guardian reserve auras on your life at the moment. Maybe it will be fixed in the next update, but I would not worry too much about Path of Building and what it says about mana reservation.

Also I made a new Youtube video, detailing how to incorporate self-chill into the build. This is the fastest playstyle possible, and you have around 350-400% movement speed, which makes it like headhunter for free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4q75ItdCY0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info