[3.15]Expedition PENANCE/ SPARK Aura Stack, 50M+ DPS, BEST BUILD IN GAME | 20-30 EX BUDGET VIDEO

Hey guys im new to Aurastacking. I went with your Super Budget Aurastacker POB guide, but I feel very squishy, like rare mobs almost oneshot me. What am I doing wrong can anyone help me? How to get better defensive layers? Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/hBfp4a4A

Thanks for this guide!
Last edited by ShadySoldier on Apr 26, 2021, 10:35:19 AM
"
ShadySoldier wrote:
Hey guys im new to Aurastacking. I went with your Super Budget Aurastacker POB guide, but I feel very squishy, like rare mobs almost oneshot me. What am I doing wrong can anyone help me? How to get better defensive layers? Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/hBfp4a4A

Thanks for this guide!

1)Are you using Pure Talent jewel just for the +25 attributes?
2)Hazardous research jewel right now only gives you 1%rrs and reduced spark duration, no other bonus because it only has 30 intel nodes around it. You have it socketed in the wrong place.
3)Your gear is pretty good though why you have defensive problems. Let me check deeper.
4) You have 2x Purposeful Harbinger Nodes. In pob you have 261% Aura Effect wihtout counting the effect from Heralds/Pur.Harb. So if you drop Dread Banner and add a third Herald you gain 40% extra Aura effect on top of your 261% and that will put you over 300% Aura effect. That will be a huge DPS and survivability boost.
5)Most of your auras are not even 20lvl. Put grace at level 20 and use vaal grace often, that will prevent a lot of deaths.
6)2 of your unique jewels , I think might of the meak and intuitive leap, dont have 1%rrs (former rmr). Work on that so you can add your third Herald and drop dread banner.
7)Your resists are at 86% apart from light(which is level 25 on boots). Put all your purities on boots with corruption +2aura/aoe or in your helmet that already has that mod and buy gems that are lvl21. That way yo uwill have lvl 23 purities with over 275% aura effect and that means I think 90% resists.
8)You have 5 link spark, you have heavy fixing on shavs to do. First make it quality 28% or 30%, then divine it to go closer to the max numbers if you like and make implicit 10% spell damage that's so cheap and gives good dps man.Your helmet also needs quality it will fix evasion which will be even more boosted via grace.Nebulis weapon also need 28% or more quality and add through harvest quality doesnt boost physical damage but elemental damage.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 26, 2021, 11:23:22 AM
Also your arrogance gem needs 20% quality.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
ShadySoldier wrote:

Thanks for this guide!

1)Are you using Pure Talent jewel just for the +25 attributes?
2)Hazardous research jewel right now only gives you 1%rrs and reduced spark duration, no other bonus because it only has 30 intel nodes around it. You have it socketed in the wrong place.
3)Your gear is pretty good though why you have defensive problems. Let me check deeper.
4) You have 2x Purposeful Harbinger Nodes. In pob you have 261% Aura Effect wihtout counting the effect from Heralds/Pur.Harb. So if you drop Dread Banner and add a third Herald you gain 40% extra Aura effect on top of your 261% and that will put you over 300% Aura effect. That will be a huge DPS and survivability boost.
5)Most of your auras are not even 20lvl. Put grace at level 20 and use vaal grace often, that will prevent a lot of deaths.
6)2 of your unique jewels , I think might of the meak and intuitive leap, dont have 1%rrs (former rmr). Work on that so you can add your third Herald and drop dread banner.
7)Your resists are at 86% apart from light(which is level 25 on boots). Put all your purities on boots with corruption +2aura/aoe or in your helmet that already has that mod and buy gems that are lvl21. That way yo uwill have lvl 23 purities with over 275% aura effect and that means I think 90% resists.
8)You have 5 link spark, you have heavy fixing on shavs to do. First make it quality 28% or 30%, then divine it to go closer to the max numbers if you like and make implicit 10% spell damage that's so cheap and gives good dps man.Your helmet also needs quality it will fix evasion which will be even more boosted via grace.Nebulis weapon also need 28% or more quality and add through harvest quality doesnt boost physical damage but elemental damage.

First of all, thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate your help alot!

1) Yea I used it for +25attributes, but I switched it now to a rare jewel with 1% mana reserve and took big dexterity node.
2) Changed it to a right place.
4) Which Herald should I use? (I took Herald of Purity for now).
5) Fixed it, but I cant lvl up Vitality further, because I cant reserve any more mana and cant even use Spark (Spark requires at the moment 32 mana per cast), what to do?. (here is a picture of all my auras activated with life and mana https://gyazo.com/992307504ab1a82c6ebcf1cfe918f82e )
6) Might of the Meek and Intuitive Leap with 1% mana reserve are pretty expensive at the moment, cant afford them :(
7) Yes did that now, 90% resists.
8) Will do that today.

Here is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/SVM9rKqx

EDIT: updated my pob link again
Last edited by ShadySoldier on Apr 26, 2021, 2:51:47 PM
4)Any Herald will have the same output in tooltip but in gemeral I think they have differences. I think Herald of Ash gives some extra explosion damage not sure how it really works. Herald of Purity , which summons 4 minions is good for defensive purpose because minios take some of the "heat" but if a map or delve has "chain" you are dead. Also if you can combine Herald + some golem, that's 5 minions and you will enjoy Onslaught for free via the ascendant.
5)I know that you have mana/life reservation problem since you miss at least 2% rrs (former rmr). Realisticly (that's a word?) you have to downgrade untill you can afford them. Drop Spark skill and malevolance, intruduce Arc with extra Herald or Herald + Crit. Golem if you can squish it in.
"
Spacecom wrote:
4)Any Herald will have the same output in tooltip but in gemeral I think they have differences. I think Herald of Ash gives some extra explosion damage not sure how it really works. Herald of Purity , which summons 4 minions is good for defensive purpose because minios take some of the "heat" but if a map or delve has "chain" you are dead. Also if you can combine Herald + some golem, that's 5 minions and you will enjoy Onslaught for free via the ascendant.
5)I know that you have mana/life reservation problem since you miss at least 2% rrs (former rmr). Realisticly (that's a word?) you have to downgrade untill you can afford them. Drop Spark skill and malevolance, intruduce Arc with extra Herald or Herald + Crit. Golem if you can squish it in.

Damn..time to farm some currency I guess :D Those jewels are pretty expensive!

Thanks again for your help, I very very appreciate it! <3

EDIT: Btw, I dont use malevolance, which aura should I drop?
Last edited by ShadySoldier on Apr 26, 2021, 1:45:40 PM
Damn, there is no Spark without Malevolance aka there is no beast without cruelty. Hmmm if you remove dread banner can you turn on a third Herald? Or else you will have to de-level (unlevel? or whatever) even more Vitality, Clarity and/or Precision to fit it in. See in which pool (life or mana) are those auras:
Vitality Precision, Clarity, Dread banner (removed), third Herald. If they are in different pools and still dont have enough to reserve the 3rd herald, you might have to rearrange all your auras to make room. At the end you want your life to be at least 2 (so you can run Righteous Fire) and Mana something around 100 to spam Arc.
But wait to see what other have to say. I might be missing something obvious. The thing is you are missing 2 key unique jewels with %rrs.
Might og the Meek and Intuitive Leap.
WHen you will have those it will be lot easier and you will have to rearrange auras again.
And then you will rearrange again when you have shield and 2xring with auras corrupted on them.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 26, 2021, 3:26:17 PM
Any advice for getting more damage/making the build feel better? I didn't think I'm scuffed gear wise, but I may be scuffing myself through gem links or otherwise. I have no played this since Heist when we could get big dmg boosts through alt qualities/enhance setups.

https://pastebin.com/SQhx0psk
Last edited by Subtlex on Apr 26, 2021, 4:07:13 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Damn, there is no Spark without Malevolance aka there is no beast without cruelty. Hmmm if you remove dread banner can you turn on a third Herald? Or else you will have to de-level (unlevel? or whatever) even more Vitality, Clarity and/or Precision to fit it in. See in which pool (life or mana) are those auras:
Vitality Precision, Clarity, Dread banner (removed), third Herald. If they are in different pools and still dont have enough to reserve the 3rd herald, you might have to rearrange all your auras to make room. At the end you want your life to be at least 2 (so you can run Righteous Fire) and Mana something around 100 to spam Arc.
But wait to see what other have to say. I might be missing something obvious. The thing is you are missing 2 key unique jewels with %rrs.
Might og the Meek and Intuitive Leap.
WHen you will have those it will be lot easier and you will have to rearrange auras again.
And then you will rearrange again when you have shield and 2xring with auras corrupted on them.

I feel sooooo stupid..I forgot to take a small node "4% reduced Reservation of Skills" with Intuitive Leap. Im using a third Herald and removed Dreadbanner, also Im able to use every gem on max lvl now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yeah you had taken some weird node not linked near the intuitive leap area that gives mana and mana gain on hit or something like that, you really need that to reserve all auras and still be able to spam your skills?
You guys should join Kobe twitch, he is live now, he is everyday , there you can learn a lot and have your questions solved live.
Last edited by Spacecom on Apr 26, 2021, 5:00:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info