[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
nicholaiilam wrote:
If you have higher budget. U can go for fractured staff. Fractured +2 spell gem and carry on from there

can you influence fractured items?
"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
If you have higher budget. U can go for fractured staff. Fractured +2 spell gem and carry on from there

can you influence fractured items?

Nope but u can make +5 staff easier.

Added some upgrades, still working on my staff tho
Some other crafting ideas:

Hubris was a pain to get abyssal socket and t1 ele dmg
Hey what type of rare jewels should I be getting. Can someone clarify this?
For jewels best check poe.ninja top builds for HoT
Is the build workable without the timeless jewel? i know the lone messenger is big damage but it's optional.

I've been slowly gathering together what i can get or make SSF and have below, glorius vanity will not drop though! Is it enough?

Last edited by Shankhook on Jul 17, 2020, 12:40:12 PM
question, how are you guys proccing chill for algor mortis?

Are you relying on CWDT Frostbomb? Or getting HoT Reduced mana and Arctic Armour?
Hi guys, how u all are preventing one hit from t14-16 normal maps boss and even normal white mob?

Just normal hit will send me flying back to hideout. I tried glancing blow, Rumi, cwdt with immortal still same.

I see pob those top DPS, using +int n light gem amulet? Anybody using the ammy? Can share the dmg difference between badge
Last edited by nicholaiilam on Jul 18, 2020, 2:24:26 PM
I'm leveling this build at the moment, so I haven't been able to equip the rings yet.

Once I do, do we need to constantly shock enemies to make HoT zap enemies, or does it last for a certain duration, so we can spend most of the time running around instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info