[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

Hey guys, can anyone weigh in here. What's the dps difference between a +2 lightning spell skill mod versus +3 lightning spell skill mod. Is +2 just as fine? Is it worth 30 ex to get +3?

im starting to collect gear to make my first autobomber. I think i got really lucky with the base =)

So at this point, should I spam aug lightning until i hit +2-3 lightning then go from there?
"
leethal wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone weigh in here. What's the dps difference between a +2 lightning spell skill mod versus +3 lightning spell skill mod. Is +2 just as fine? Is it worth 30 ex to get +3?

its not worth the 30ex upgrade tho if you dont have the lone messenger.
"
Shankhook wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:

the only 2 reasons I die with this build is either I fuck up with running into packs before they die or legion mobs with extra melee dmg + haste/flicker, that mofo's killed me quite some time :D

Lol those offscreen flicker/teleport attacks are complete BS to be honest, you have to give the player at least an opportunity to manually avoid attacks, otherwise it's just a straight up dice roll live or die.

yup
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Been PLaying this build since start of league . I got lucky and rolled HH quite early in the league and got Badge of the brotherhood from Einhar.

As Far as mapping is concerned this is probably the fastest build this league in my opinion, any mod exept ele reflect is no problem. I clear most t16 maps in less then 90 seconds.
sofar ive killed over 70 conquerers most off them deathless elder and shaper where a breeze but Sirus is a problem over A6. so iam doing close on 7mil dps with Herald of thudner alone atm and i want some advice on how to improve Survivability if at all possible, thing that bugs me most is wheni die its instant all the time.would appreciate some feedback and advice please.

https://pastebin.com/rRyx5Hrj

thank you

Last edited by MrBonde on Jul 20, 2020, 2:31:31 PM
"
dpham99 wrote:

im starting to collect gear to make my first autobomber. I think i got really lucky with the base =)

So at this point, should I spam aug lightning until i hit +2-3 lightning then go from there?

I'm no expert on this, but this is what I did based on an earlier post in this thread. If there are additional tips or suggestions from more experienced folk, would love to hear them.

You can craft "do not roll attack modifiers" which fills in suffix for 1 ex and blocks some lightning attack mods.

Then you can go "augment caster" and "add/remove caster" until you find something good and hope for +2 all spell gems.

You'll be left with 2 suffixes... "aug lightning" to add 1, and try for something solid by "add/remove lightning" solid like +3 lightning gems. Then the last suffix you can just "aug lightning" and hope for something good. Since you probably don't want to lose the previous mod you rolled as lightning, you prolly don't want to add/remove here.

You can then craft over the attack rolls can't be modified for something like 10% double damage.

https://imgur.com/a/wXYldz8 catalogs my journey last night. It was very exciting!

Start to finish it was roughly like
50c crusader base staff
6 perfect fossils
250 jewelers
590 fusings
200 alts
60c for a +power charge shaper staff to consume
~4ex for Awakner's Orb
1ex for cannot roll attack mods
Harvest Crafts:
- remove caster x2
- aug caster
- add/remove caster x8
- aug lightning x2
- add/remove lightning x 2
Scour and Divine for double damage crafting bench

I realize there's a lot of RNG in this starting at the harvest craft section

Last edited by roya82 on Jul 20, 2020, 2:46:36 PM
"
AVtime1 wrote:
"
leethal wrote:

its not worth the 30ex upgrade tho if you dont have the lone messenger.

I do have lone messenger. So It is worth it?
with explo chest:

#% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning Damage

on gloves and some nodes with this mod from our glorious vanity really helps with clearing

Finished my staff today, will probably Add Remove Attack till i hit t1 or 2 flat

Gonna work on a belt

30% Lightning Damage
T1 Life
10% Life
48% fire res
48% cold res
48% lightning res
"
fleshmonkey wrote:

Finished my staff today, will probably Add Remove Attack till i hit t1 or 2 flat

Gonna work on a belt

30% Lightning Damage
T1 Life
10% Life
48% fire res
48% cold res
48% lightning res

Congrats! How does the added lightning damage factor into storm brand or herald of thunder damage? (stupid q maybe?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info