[3.14] Memoria's HoT Autobomber Assassin [Video Guide] [FAST, Deathless Sirus A8, All content]

"
tyrkysova wrote:
Both are quite cheap actually:

im on standard :/

gloves - 20ex+
crown - not available
"
KondziioR wrote:
"
tyrkysova wrote:
Both are quite cheap actually:

im on standard :/

gloves - 20ex+
crown - not available

Yikes....
"
tyrkysova wrote:
Hi everyone, I feel obligated to make a post regarding the build's scaling and survivibility, since I struggled A LOT with getting randomly one-shotted and lacked endgame damage:

1) Required "budget" items to do ALL the content (A8 Sirus, Uber Elder) dps-wise

- 6L Agnerod South [3 ex]
- 6L Inpulsa [3.5 ex]
- Calamitous visions [16 ex] - yes, this is necessary for endgame bosses, doubles your herald damage
- Large Cluster jewel - Doryani's lesson + Storm drinker (+ overshock would be a huge bonus, but would cost 2 ex more) [2-4 ex] - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/0YYkr08Ig
- 2x Medium cluster jewel with Self-fulfilling Prophecy and Empowered envoy [2x 0.8 ex] - https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/5EEzRBJsa
- I would HIGHLY recommend getting corrupted storm's gift with Conductivity or Elemental weakness curse on hit [2 ex] - huge QoL buff as you do not have to cast orb of storms and actually helps with clear damage
- Choir of Storms and 2x well rolled Storm Secret (prioritize herald of thunder frequency - try to get 50% rolled ones) are quite cheap
- Glorious Vanity [2ex] (in the name of Doryani)
- well rolled Bottled faith [9 ex] is a HUGE boost, not 100% necessary though, use wise oak otherwise

2) Survivability - defensive layers

When I was mapping I was getting one-shotted soooo often with the basic recommended gear and setup and it was beyond frustrating. When I adapted the defensive layers below I found myself just not dying anymore.

- First and foremost, buy well-rolled (19-21% increased ES/Life) Crown of the Inward Eye with HoT has 30% reduced mana reservation lab enchant - it's dirt-cheap actually, it's around 2-3 ex. This allows you to run
Arctic Armor buff and the item itself gives you HUGE Life and ES boost.

- Run Arctic Armor
- Run Immortal Call + CWDT + Increased duration at maximum levels instead of Orb of storm + curse on hit (see my point in 1) about corruped Storm's Gift)
- Get Thread of Hope with very large radius and get Glancing Blows - it spreads the burst damage you would take quite well. Note that you also need the "+% Chance to block spell/attack with staff passives:

- While mapping, use Rumi's Concotion flask instead of Bottled faith or Wise Oak - even further increases your block chances and the added armor is awesome

3) Later scaling steps

1] Get better weapon - either craft one or buy one, this one cost me 38 ex:

2] Get rare explo chest - again, either craft one or buy one, this one cost me 12 ex:

NOTE: DO NOT get the rare explo chest before you get better weapon or your clear will feel really clunky and you will feel lacking "something"

Also, when you change inpulsa, also change your gloves for well rolled Algor Mortis, ideally with +1 increased maximum frenzy charges or Curse enemies hit with Elemental Weakness (couldn't find that ones):

These gloves make enemies take actually up to 35% MORE damage

But remember, as long as you have Inpulsa, you need Storm's gift gloves. Once you change Inpulsa for explo chest, you are free to get any gloves you want.

3] Get +1 max power charges and nearby enemies has 9% decreased lightning res Headpiece with HoT has 30% reduced mana res - but this one is soooo expensive that I just skip it.

----------------------------------------------------

With unique helmet and unique chest, you may have a trouble balancing the resists. Solve it by helping Alira, getting well-rolled stygian and well-rolled boots and +7% life and resist jewels.

Hope this helps you.

This was the post I was looking for. Was considering switching to CoC after saving up but this post may inspire me to keep building the autobomber build.

I wish the OP would have explained it as well as you. You cannot consistently do red tier map bosses with the budget gear. You will not sustain ES(with 2x storm secrets) with budget gear against bosses.
Hihi will like to know what map mods hot bomber must avoid?
Reflect elem, no Regen?
Hey for the jewels, what stats are we supposed to look for %increased max life, and what else?
is there a guide on how to self craft the staff? really enjoying the build. got good of everything except the staff.
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
Hihi will like to know what map mods hot bomber must avoid?
Reflect elem, no Regen?

cannot leech. quite rare but it appears sometimes.
"
AVtime1 wrote:
is there a guide on how to self craft the staff? really enjoying the build. got good of everything except the staff.

I just crafted my own staff about 15ex budget cost. Like 15min ago.i believe is enough for me haha.

I bought the base 6l with +1 power max and awaken with %dmg per power.
After that depend on ur luck, to be able to remove everything else from harvest.
Lucky I hit 2caster n one lighting. Remove one caster first.
Then I try like 20time remove add caster for +2spell gem. Eventually give up.
So I started remove the last caster and benchcraft attack mod cannot be roll.

Now is the most fun part. Remove/add light until u hit +2/3 light spell gem. Lucky after 20+ time I hit +3light.

Then I Aug light twice and pray to rng. Rnggod hit something usable for me. Lastly bench double dmg.

Furthermore. I still at act 5 haha. Can't test the damage of this staff
"
nicholaiilam wrote:
"
AVtime1 wrote:

I just crafted my own staff about 15ex budget cost. Like 15min ago.i believe is enough for me haha.

I bought the base 6l with +1 power max and awaken with %dmg per power.
After that depend on ur luck, to be able to remove everything else from harvest.
Lucky I hit 2caster n one lighting. Remove one caster first.
Then I try like 20time remove add caster for +2spell gem. Eventually give up.
So I started remove the last caster and benchcraft attack mod cannot be roll.

Now is the most fun part. Remove/add light until u hit +2/3 light spell gem. Lucky after 20+ time I hit +3light.

Then I Aug light twice and pray to rng. Rnggod hit something usable for me. Lastly bench double dmg.

Furthermore. I still at act 5 haha. Can't test the damage of this staff

Motherfucker. such luck. wth. THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION. ill craft my own now.
If you have higher budget. U can go for fractured staff. Fractured +2 spell gem and carry on from there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info