Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

So balancing the purposeful harbinger means totally bricking it and make it just unplayable. Also nerfing crit based builds (again) while putting endgame content as hard as fck. Very nice job... time to quit.
So new balance patch ... what MTX GGG will sell this time. Let me guess 2H weapon MTX ? Warcries effect MTX ?

Good job :) like the changes!
i was seriously worried i would be tempted to play again this season after i spent insane amounts of time in Delirium.

thx for stopping me from that.

the moment you read "rewarded for standing still" you just know there is no plan behind any of this, it's just nice theories on paper, never played out in practice.

you literally killed everything liked in this league, as you did last league. way to go. there is never just one adjustment coming, you piled it on cyclone/brands/heralds this time (its as funny as tragic)?

"

So how are more and more people playing the game and the company that makes it keeps on growing?

covid-19. lets see how this season numbers go before hailing their balance strategy. it did't look so good before covid.
also, by their own admission, most ppl stop after act1, and most never get to act 10, not talking maps.
this game has a TERRIBLE retention, and its FREE (lol).
Last edited by TNM001 on Jun 16, 2020, 2:34:55 AM
"
Burgingham wrote:

So how are more and more people playing the game and the company that makes it keeps on growing? Don't act like the people complaining here are any kind of majority. They are very vocal but also very much a small group of people.

Delirium league, league that ran during the biggest crisis in generations that kept BILLIONS at home.. had rather meh steamcharts. Maybe if people spent more - a risky strategy when GDP% go into big red for most countries and job cuts are a new norm.

hmmm... i hope there will be atleast one more Keystone Node for any minion build (that wouldn't explode your minions or have a shield to even benefit from it).

Hoped to see some changes for Ascendant (so doing 1st labyrinth would somehow benefit her more), who knows maybe next league or in POE 2 =).

Overall nice manifesto, gonna be interesting league for sure.
Last edited by ArtaEva on Jun 16, 2020, 11:14:29 AM
Nerf stupid headhunter already ..
IGN : Iss_Limit_Less
how about you
"
ArtaEva wrote:
hmmm... i hope there will be atleast one more notable for any minion build (that wouldn't explode your minions or have a shield to even benefit from it),maybe in future who knows, but overall nice manifesto, gonna be interesting league for sure.
prefer new minions that arent zombie like or golems or animate.[except ranged animate guardian]
When we get prophecy stash tab?
DW nerf hit my favourite buil but i'm sure i can manage that loss.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info