Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

Seriously,do you guy's really understand the definition of "balance" ?

What a mess.
GGG know nothing about balance
They just Fukin killed it.

Bloody murder!
you call this balance? burning everything to the ground.
Last edited by Alepoudaros on Jun 16, 2020, 1:47:14 AM
Love the changes! Powercreep is still out of hand tho!

GGG plz ignore all the cry bois.
The more popular the games gets, the more toxic the community gets. Thats just sad.

Keep up the good work!
love guy instantly drama when nothing is precised humanity so sad .....and it s the cancer of this world all want have an opininion ...but sometiome its shit !!
Well ggg i aprecieate your hard work for everything you do for the game. And i know that its all good for the game but....

Its like each and evey build i have played becomes unplayable after league end. As i eemembwr your appeoach was that players still have their items on std and can have fun there and thats totally not true now.

Im a father of 2 that works around 10-11 h per day and would love to play a bit more, getting to maps in league takes around a month of gameplay for me (all i can do is 1 char per league) ... and then when i played blade vortex ,winterorb, arc, brands, all builds with which i was barely to do all game content you have nerfed it all to be unplayable.

I currently dobt have the time to play harvest so intended to have at least some fun on std, but now i want to cry as the playstyle that i realy like gives me barely no opportunity to play. All of the time investment to my characters, knowing mechanics and having fun building around is destroued by new league each time.

Idk what to do now, as std i beleive is not doing wat it used to do, and is more like a cementary of the fun i had. I will try to make a std char but thats just soo annoying, that again i will be looking for a month to get anything playable, like as if i was playing leage... ;(

And just like that, brands became another useless gems in this game.
haha archmage is a one hit wonder, and now were killing melee while buffing 2hands only, Nice!......SIKE
🥓🔥🥓🔥BACON'S BOSS KILLING SERVICE!🔥🥓🔥🥓
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2640995/page/1
Well, i have some objections, some disagreements, but overall i understand why almost all of those changes happened.
The one thing i disagree with to the point of voicing my disagreement is the "oh hey let's make good cluster jewels much harder to craft".
You guys know this isn't going to make a difference to the top 1% of the playerbase. They'll be fine with dumping tens of thousands of alterations on jewels.
It's everybody else, the people who could, in Delirium, have a reasonable chance of crafting a solid set of jewels for themselves on average budget, that's gonna be hurt by this change.
I can't find any other explanation for this other than you deliberately trying to make the rich richer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info