Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

Zombie/spectre was unable to finish maps and some league functions in the game such as simulacrum. I think I was at wave 17 or so. I'm not sure if this was intended.

The design seemed to have as a goal that the severely broken meta builds would have a bit of a struggle and fun at end game.

This provided little fun for those not in that meta spot.

If a build is broken, don't design the game around it. Remove the build or adjust the build.

The new map is a steep uphill struggle and I personally hate it. Never managed to fight a sirius despite awakener 5 or something like that. It's a mess. You're at maps t1-5 and BAM you're forced to maps 11-13 because no reason.

Looking forward to experiencing half a game new league too? Maybe.
i was excited to league start with double strike and then switch to dual strike and make use of the new +1 strike notable on the tree. But if dual strike does not get a seperate buff it will be trash tier with the three nerfs it got (crit, dual wield and deep cuts nerfs).
Its sad because last league dual strike was finally close to being okay and now it gets nerfed so hard. I guess strike skills will be meme skills again
"
Treme2 wrote:
Zombie/spectre was unable to finish maps and some league functions in the game such as simulacrum. I think I was at wave 17 or so. I'm not sure if this was intended.

The design seemed to have as a goal that the severely broken meta builds would have a bit of a struggle and fun at end game.

This provided little fun for those not in that meta spot.

If a build is broken, don't design the game around it. Remove the build or adjust the build.

The new map is a steep uphill struggle and I personally hate it. Never managed to fight a sirius despite awakener 5 or something like that. It's a mess. You're at maps t1-5 and BAM you're forced to maps 11-13 because no reason.

Looking forward to experiencing half a game new league too? Maybe.

Im very sorry, but how you go from t1-t5 into 11-13? If you dont know how to progress your atlas, there are plenty of guides out there.
i see the need to balance melee crit to be comparable to melee stun builds but what about balancing both to elemental and chaos damage builds?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Melee lives matter !!!

Thanks for these changes :D
Cheers
Nothing good as usual... And i would say ty to GGG for the next 100K bugs introduced in 3 days and letting me leave the game for 1 month every 3
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

I see people typing that the game is to hard when they nerf skills, you are just bad players simply. You can complete a lot of this game on a 4-5L if you play certain specific builds, you can clear then entire game on any skill if you actually use your brain a bit. PoE has become way to easy, there is no top tier content and many players steamrolls the top end content within the first few days already. We would need some actual difficult bosses that would keep the game interesting for longer.

This game just have the same problem with its playerbase as all other games, people are way to entitled to being able to complete everything. Oh you only have 10 hours a week to play? Well then you shouldn't be able to farm the highest endgame boss either (unless you are actually good ofc it would be doable in that timeframe too).

Good to see more HH nerfs too, I was expecting the corpse pact node of necromancer to be hit harder honestly since it gives so insane bonuses to all cast builds that includes corpses. Called the herald ring nerf before this already, they were almost the best in slot for so many builds. Cyclone stun immune was way to powerful, you already had the advantage of going forward while dealing damage, now you just need to invest in stun immunity as well which is more then fine.

The interesting nerf is to crit multi, is this enough to make people consider non-crit builds still. Mainly thinking elemental overload specially for lightning builds which can combine it with the cluster jewel notable "non-critical strike lightning damage is lucky".
What a gutting manifest

GGG f*cked many builds to the ground - this force 2h-Meta -> forget it, 2h sucks ( personally, i hate it, i hate even more this war cry hype ).

"

Because of all of these changes, we've been able to slightly improve the power of Storm Brand

lol´ed so hard

will skip this farming simulator now definitely, with these stupid gut fest on top
No nerf to voices?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info