Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

Already can't wait for tomorrow.
"
KGabQr wrote:
More nerfs, More we quit :D

Thats not true at all, not according to the numbers.

I just think you are angry.
2-4 secs of stun immunity is too much guys
u just killed the only thing that could help two handed weapons

maybe a big bonus to stun recovery
but immunity for 2-4 seconds is just too much
2-4 secs is the time most of great end game builds take to kill most bosses
and with slow-close-ranged attacks, we are just not able to manually evade from hits like most of those builds =////

really dissapointed about that
slow playstyle + risk = death in poe ... so i am afrais this league would be a big failure......
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
my only concern is that facebreaker was techincally back into game because of circle of guilt rings and herald of purity. they hit both in one expansion so i am not even sure if facebreaker will be viable in the face of the most difficult content.

even calculating and working around it the "old days style" with rings that has phys to attacs, jewels and throwing in abyssus. the damage is nowhere near what we actually need for any of the end game contents unless ur going the crit path which also got nerfed.

adding in those slam skills into the facebreakers options is not gonna help when face breakers can't scale the base damage to meet the modern poe's damage requirments.

makes me sad because i've always enjoyed the idea of punching the monsters "ever sense i played doom in the old days and used that punching empowerment to one shot everything lol"
"
the Necromancer's Corpse Pact notable now has a maximum of 200% increased attack and cast speed from consuming corpses, as it was possible to get the value to self-scale to problematic numbers using Arcanist Brand.

Does this kill necromancer VD spellslinger?
I don't like what I read.

My last build: Cyclone Paradoxica Impale

Was a strong, expensive build, but with SO MANY PROBLEMS...

Sirus fight was deathless sometimes, other times he just don't want to take dmg and kill you from distance, 6 portals wasted.

Cyclone already has a penalty to MS, when you get slowed by Sirus, or other wierd mechanic like Delirium slow, you go to a crawl, even with 30/35 ms boots.

Herald of Purity flat dmg work well with Paradoxica... NO MORE.

Dual Wield lost multiplier.

Cyclone lost stun immunity.

Again, was a strong build, but with serious defensive problems, 100% delirious maps sometimes wasn't possible to complete, even with good fortify effect I got 1 shot many times with 6k life, in delirium or not.

RIP my last build.
pog
Very vague, but sounds good, thanks for posting!
"
Zizaran wrote:
4Head

4chan
No Problem,
Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info