Development Manifesto: Game Balance in Path of Exile: Harvest

I like this changes. Game is great and it must be challenging.
I'm in.
Last edited by Yaad_1 on Jun 15, 2020, 9:24:36 PM
Just checked in to read the "sky is falling" crowd. You guys did not disappoint. Same thing every league. Always make sure to get extra popcorn for the pre-league "balance" post.

This is why I never get stuck on one type or style of build.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Welcome to NERF City !!!
You all just got SLAMMED !!!

xD
Path of nerfs.... Nice
Are people really think they won't be able to faceroll the game after the nerfs?
Don't be upset, adapt to changes.
You'll get your damage back with more powerfull crafted gear. Yea, it might take a couple more days and some effort to get a build going, but for me it's a lot more fun to play an unfinished character with a lot of room to upgrade instead of stomping the content with a fully geared beast.
hehe boy
RIP StormBrand Archmage :(
"
We look forward to seeing how players wield the new power introduced in Path of Exile: Harvest and in the meantime we'll pour out a flask for our fallen meta builds.

Ow, well. I thought my ball lightning archmage was safe, I wasn't even meta! :( Don't know if archmage will be competitive, but I was hoping for a cap in the maximum bonus you could get, so the playstyle could be good for other ascendancies and only the top end would suffer.

Don't know the numbers, but would archmage at least get on par of the damage output you get from of reserving your mana for auras? Hope so.
Sounds like "we nerfed facebreaker , and nerfed facebreaker , and you never guess what we did? Nerfed it even more!"
oh the DW boy tears are so shiny and delicious!!

so fricking funny. lost 20% more dmg and ITS DAAAAAED ITS DEAAAAAADDADS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info