[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
saxisa wrote:

Yup, found it. Ok with Cleansed Thoughts I'm at 66 chaos res. I think I could cap it if I change gloves and getting +15 chaos res enchant on them. I can't find the Doryani's timeless 5803 (or whatever it was) for Cult of Chaos anyways.

You do not need the special Timeless. Res on gear are even better as you maybe do not have to spend the passive point then.
On my case, it is harder to cap all 4 res due to having Qmeyocan boots, thats why it saves me money as i do not need more expensive rares or investing in res in the tree.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 2, 2020, 2:30:50 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

Yup, found it. Ok with Cleansed Thoughts I'm at 66 chaos res. I think I could cap it if I change gloves and getting +15 chaos res enchant on them. I can't find the Doryani's timeless 5803 (or whatever it was) for Cult of Chaos anyways.

You do not need the special Timeless. Res on gear are even better as you maybe do not have to spend the passive point then.
On my case, it is harder to cap all 4 res due to having Qmeyocan boots, thats why it saves me money as i do not need more expensive rares or investing in res in the tree.

Perfect. A random question- is there a way to search for gloves on trade (either of them) with an open suffix? I really don't get it as I see some that look like they have 3 suffixes but yet there's a resistance craft on them. If I can't craft +15 chaos res on the gloves there's no point to buy them.
"
saxisa wrote:

Perfect. A random question- is there a way to search for gloves on trade (either of them) with an open suffix? I really don't get it as I see some that look like they have 3 suffixes but yet there's a resistance craft on them. If I can't craft +15 chaos res on the gloves there's no point to buy them.

You can search "# empty suffix modifiers" on official trade site. Make sure to select No at crafted check so you do not override any crafted affixes which can change your searched parameters on the item after crafting.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 2, 2020, 4:09:56 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

You can search "# empty suffix modifiers" on official trade site. Make sure to select No at crafted check so you do not override any crafted affixes which can change your searched parameters on the item after crafting.

Great, thanks! Picked these up for 150c

All res now capped!
Hi everyone!
Thanks for the build, i like it.
I know that my build is far from good now, but there is a thing that I don't understand: why my energy shield don't regenerate? Thanks
Thank you for this insane Build hitmantb.

Made some changes for Chaos resistance and block chance(without the dependency of the flask), a large cluster with mage hunter and conjured wall + tempest shield (13 spell block and 3 attack block), only change the tempest shield with frost bomb for hall of grand masters....

Finished all content easy. Lots of EHP and a really good dps, with 0 lag.

Really good job, One of the best builds I`ve played so far on POE.
Last edited by VictorHeisenberg on May 2, 2020, 11:05:56 PM
"
Alaster22 wrote:
Hi everyone!
I know that my build is far from good now, but there is a thing that I don't understand: why my energy shield don't regenerate? Thanks

Do you have es leech anywhere?
Gear and tree seem to be going pretty well... slightly above damage and slightly below on life from the budget build.

Still dying on occasion- while I don't expect to never die, I suspect it's doing something wrong mechanically or with movement. I use flame dash because shield charge feels so clunky. How much does lack of fortify hurt me?

Also, for sirius I know I need to swap in controlled destruction for chain... what about shaper? Use chain to clear sub-bosses then switch to CD for shaper? Or use chain for shaper too?
Last edited by saxisa on May 3, 2020, 3:56:35 PM
"
boomh4u3r wrote:
"
Alaster22 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Do you have es leech anywhere?

All day searching the problem and was very simple, my glorious vanity jewel was wrong.
"
saxisa wrote:
Gear and tree seem to be going pretty well... slightly above damage and slightly below on life from the budget build.

Still dying on occasion- while I don't expect to never die, I suspect it's doing something wrong mechanically or with movement. I use flame dash because shield charge feels so clunky. How much does lack of fortify hurt me?

Also, for sirius I know I need to swap in controlled destruction for chain... what about shaper? Use chain to clear sub-bosses then switch to CD for shaper? Or use chain for shaper too?

Just need to cap your resistances. You can drop a little bit of chaos resistance and cap fire/cold resistance first.

Your gear is more than enough to clear shaper even with chain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info