[3.10] Max Block Storm Brand Ascendant: Budget Friendly, Ultra Tanky, Fast Mapper, Deathless Sirus 8

"
WhiteWolf6666 wrote:

50% light pen
Maybe something is not correctly configured in POB...like I checked everything

Pen is already calculated without the -X% res. You can check the Effective DPS Mod of the Lightning Dmg in the Calc section.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 1, 2020, 2:16:51 PM
res
Spoiler

without res
Spoiler

Thx!
https://pastebin.com/MWYSXNVg
Last edited by WhiteWolf6666 on May 1, 2020, 2:25:30 PM
How important is chaos res? I'm trying to figure out if I should go for Cult of Chaos and/or Cleansed Thoughts or stick with the guide. Right now my chaos res is at 4% which sucks... how much is this hurting me?

Also... do we really need Runebinder? I can't cast fast enough to get more than 2 or 3 brands stuck to a boss... only when mapping and then 3 or 4 is enough to wipe out the screen.
Last edited by saxisa on May 1, 2020, 8:56:27 PM
"
saxisa wrote:
How important is chaos res? I'm trying to figure out if I should go for Cult of Chaos and/or Cleansed Thoughts or stick with the guide. Right now my chaos res is at 4% which sucks... how much is this hurting me?

Also... do we really need Runebinder? I can't cast fast enough to get more than 2 or 3 brands stuck to a boss... only when mapping and then 3 or 4 is enough to wipe out the screen.

Chaos resistance is extremely vital in our build. This is because chaos damage is able to get through our defenses (goes through ES and I don't think MoM can deduct the amount of chaos damage we receive). Highly recommend to try to cap it.

Runebinder allows us to attach an additional brand on an enemy (we originally can only attach one onto an enemy). If you take it off then you're going to be doing effectively half the amount of damage you would be able to do on bosses.

can easily clear this deathless
best build i ever played cost:efficiency wise
also finally got Unnatural Instinct, now time to mby think about 4th medium cluster
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 2, 2020, 7:27:55 AM
Hello again fellas,
i was working on my build and was implementing all your recommendations. ISo far it feels really good - iam nearly indestructable whil i still have a ton of damage left.
My bank account is improving and i have 34 EX left. What would you guys reccomend:
- buy a unnatural instinct
- safe for watchers eye with energy shield?

Do you have any further recommendations, when it comes to my equipment?
"
DreimitKraut wrote:
Hello again fellas,
i was working on my build and was implementing all your recommendations. ISo far it feels really good - iam nearly indestructable whil i still have a ton of damage left.
My bank account is improving and i have 34 EX left. What would you guys reccomend:
- buy a unnatural instinct
- safe for watchers eye with energy shield?

Do you have any further recommendations, when it comes to my equipment?

Flip 20/0 gems, if the quality has an impact. Lvl Cloak only till 7.
Get Recall lvl 7.
Get a new Arcane Surge. Lvl it only so much that it triggers with every 2nd recall.
You do not need 2 Mana Flasks.
How is your Chaos res? Consider changing annoint. If you do, grab ES leech in tree for 1 point at strength node near Trickery.
Get a 8 passive large cluster.
You can save 1 passive at Arcane Swiftness.
Get 10 % Spell Block Rumi.
Consider 2nd large cluster, if you have enought points and want dmg. Otherwise, invest them in Life and ES.
If you can manage res, think about replacing the coral ring with Dream Fragment.

Watcher is better than Unnatural, but more expensive. Get a MoM Watchers until then, it is much better than Mana regen.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 2, 2020, 12:09:11 PM
"
Ceclies wrote:

Chaos resistance is extremely vital in our build. This is because chaos damage is able to get through our defenses (goes through ES and I don't think MoM can deduct the amount of chaos damage we receive). Highly recommend to try to cap it.

My chaos res is currently at 33. Should I change my anoint for Cleansed Thoughts? I'd lose my ES leech which doesn't seem good. Maybe with some juggling of points it would make sense?
"
saxisa wrote:

My chaos res is currently at 33. Should I change my anoint for Cleansed Thoughts? I'd lose my ES leech which doesn't seem good. Maybe with some juggling of points it would make sense?

You can get ES leech with 1 passive point in tree, so you only loose a bit of dps. Check my previous post if you do not find it.
Last edited by Ex0rt_ on May 2, 2020, 1:47:40 PM
"
Ex0rt_ wrote:
"
saxisa wrote:

You can get ES leech with 1 passive point in tree, so you only loose a bit of dps. Check my previous post if you do not find it.

Yup, found it. Ok with Cleansed Thoughts I'm at 66 chaos res. I think I could cap it if I change gloves and getting +15 chaos res enchant on them. I can't find the Doryani's timeless 5803 (or whatever it was) for Cult of Chaos anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info