[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

how much did u invest on ur gear?
We've Ascended to a new level.

can anyone help me buy wands? im having a hard time. i have about 20-30ex to spend
"
why mom on low life version?

Shouldn't be, forgot to remove it. Updated now.

"
Can u explain the defense layer for this build?

I tried hierophant both life and LL build St but the defense isnt that great. I have to invest into some acrobatic and phase acrobatic to be alive.

I got a trickster char in league but dont know if u should go ST again or pyroclast mine. both have insane dps and clear speed but the defense layer isnt great to zoom zoom around map :(

Life/ES leech, block & spell block, Ghost Dance and Escape artist, Vaal Grace and defensive flask of your choice.

The idea is to kill everything before they hit you though but can be built with more toughness in mind. Zoom zoom around the map is no problem here though, especially with explode chest.

"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
how much did u invest on ur gear?

With Cloak of Defiance I'd say around 10-12 ex, not too much. Starting to improve my gear and currently with exploding chest I'm at around 20ex and counting.
Last edited by Memoria_Gaming on Mar 27, 2020, 1:36:55 AM
Why do you not take Ghost Dance and Escape Artist for LL?
"
xJelz wrote:

With Ivory Tower we get no ES from Escape Artis so we spend 4 ascendancy points on 6% dmg reduction, 3% evade, 10% MS and spell dodge. I don't feel that it's worth it.

With Patient Reaper and Swift Killer we get more dmg and LOTS of mana/ES regen on kill which helps us do these nasty Delirium encounters.
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
can anyone help me buy wands? im having a hard time. i have about 20-30ex to spend

I'd get something like this.
"
https://poe.trade/search/tarekioyorisih

"
"
xJelz wrote:

With Ivory Tower we get no ES from Escape Artis so we spend 4 ascendancy points on 6% dmg reduction, 3% evade, 10% MS and spell dodge. I don't feel that it's worth it.

With Patient Reaper and Swift Killer we get more dmg and LOTS of mana/ES regen on kill which helps us do these nasty Delirium encounters.

I see, not even for stun immunity?

And also, do you think Stormfire ring will work for the build if Patient Reaper is taken?
On the Low life pob i see u have 30 str, but you need 84 to equip the ivory tower? how do you do this bcse i don´t see str on your items or tree :c
Which version is best LL or regular?

Im trying Stormbrand for the first time :D have abt 25ex to thru into this build.

Tired of squishy builds :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info