[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

"
Hebi_ wrote:
How would you go about crafting that chest, alt spam or chaos spam maybe? I'm low on currency so it'd be great if I can make a budget version of the chest relatively easy.

Its not that expensive but I wouldnt start it unless u have like an ex or two. The three mana increase jewels you need on their own are about 50c each.
"
Schinu wrote:
"
Hebi_ wrote:
How would you go about crafting that chest, alt spam or chaos spam maybe? I'm low on currency so it'd be great if I can make a budget version of the chest relatively easy.

Its not that expensive but I wouldnt start it unless u have like an ex or two. The three mana increase jewels you need on their own are about 50c each.

Not sure if you read what he wrote correctly. Crafting the chest is atleast 4-5 ex. ilvl 85 crusader chest + Shaper chest, Awakener's Orb and 6L.

I'd alt spam to get Spell crit mod on Shaper chest and explode mod on Crusader chet, even if it takes time it's the cheapest way.

"
Karleon wrote:
Ty for guide. I have 89lvl shadow, and dont have templar. I hate leveling but you save me

You're welcome, hope you enjoy it :)

"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Just saw the pob, man 10m dps is incredible, how much would you think is the cost for the endgame? That cluster jewel setup sure is sweet

Depends, the chest is 6ex with 6L but I did up to t14-15 on 5L.
I'd say around 10ex at least to start with.

"
paccianivive wrote:
can't open Pob give me an error :(((

EDIT: now is work but is the tree change with MOM (I guess u have to take it if u dont use cloak right?)

Yes, get MoM if you don't use Cloak of Defiance.

"
punjah604 wrote:
how much mana should storm brand cost relative to my mana? my mana is at 5632 with clarity on, and storm brand cost 3337 mana, but issue is going from pack to pack when recall isnt and i cast a brand ill die because i dont have fast enough regen or enough mana, any tips? loving the st so far tho

Hard to say, I have 6272 mana and it costs 4652 mana. But it all depends on your mana regen and if you can keep it up. Make sure you have the Enduring Eternal Mana flask with quality and if needed swap dmg nodes with mana regen/flask mana effect.
Hey, quick question.

Your PoB shows 2 passives, but your guide says to help Alira.

Which is it?
"
Kreiger wrote:
Hey, quick question.

Your PoB shows 2 passives, but your guide says to help Alira.

Which is it?

My guide says to pick Alira or kill all depending on if what you want. In my case I've got a lot of cluster jewels and feel the need for an additional 2 passive points.
"
"
Schinu wrote:
"
Hebi_ wrote:

Not sure if you read what he wrote correctly. Crafting the chest is atleast 4-5 ex. ilvl 85 crusader chest + Shaper chest, Awakener's Orb and 6L.

I'd alt spam to get Spell crit mod on Shaper chest and explode mod on Crusader chet, even if it takes time it's the cheapest way.

I really should have clarified what I was talking about specifically. What I want to know is how to craft is just flat mana, % mana, and life + res on a chest. ES if possible too, but whatever for that.

My bad for the confusion.

Also, I want your opinion on arc/unleash. Do you think it would really work well with archmage like stormbrand does? I've been doing some research, watched some videos of others playing it and am wanting to go that route.
Last edited by Hebi_ on Mar 24, 2020, 10:11:15 PM
Hey there, I'm looking at the PoB, Is it 10m dps per brand attached or 10m dps for both?
How is Trickster vs Inquisitor? (Survivability and DPS)

We Nutty, The survivability is meh, but damage is unfair.

Thanks for posting
Last edited by ExilezQ on Mar 25, 2020, 4:20:03 AM
Hey I managed to get a white socket on the chest, so wanted to ask what to swap for chain for mapping, I think it should be controlled destruction but i got the awakened one, so maybe energy leech?

edit: sry was wrong, see you say to swap light penetration
Last edited by Avvoltoyo on Mar 25, 2020, 1:58:43 PM
sort of an odd question I think...

But is it more worthwhile to have intelligence or mana? I've been trying to find a chest but I couldn't tell which one has the most benefit for this build.

Thanks for any responses!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info