[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Hello, love you build and the guide you have made. If you have the time and are in the mood could you please check my character and tell me what should I focus to improve next? https://pastebin.com/0Aqq3ihq

Thank you!
Much appreciated!
"
SnowTM wrote:
Hello, love you build and the guide you have made. If you have the time and are in the mood could you please check my character and tell me what should I focus to improve next? https://pastebin.com/0Aqq3ihq

Thank you!
Much appreciated!

I'm happy you liked it, thank you!

Can't really help you without POB (That link is to my build with my items) or public characters. Show me your items and I'll help you out :)
Can u tell me ur thoughts on arc? Trying to make it work with a few changes on the tree.. Also if u can look at my character.. love the build so far! Big hits! Lol but i tried arc recently and it feels so satifsiying 1shotting legion packs with the chainzzz (Also need to invest in wands i have the money just dont know what to buy or how to craft one)
My bad puttin your pastbin in haha.
Here is mine: https://pastebin.com/Hyp0ZC97
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
Can u tell me ur thoughts on arc? Trying to make it work with a few changes on the tree.. Also if u can look at my character.. love the build so far! Big hits! Lol but i tried arc recently and it feels so satifsiying 1shotting legion packs with the chainzzz (Also need to invest in wands i have the money just dont know what to buy or how to craft one)

You can add Vaal Arc in a 4L if you want the clear, I personally don't feel the need when I have explode on chest and chain.
"
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:

You can add Vaal Arc in a 4L if you want the clear, I personally don't feel the need when I have explode on chest and chain.

I meant as a main skill instead of storm brand. I tried to change a few things in the tree and also the cluster jewels .
Its just im guessing tbh im never played spells before heck even tried to make my own build.. also if its worth putting arcane cloak as cwdt
i having some trouble to find some good wands to buy, have a decent ones but prices are to expensive,

worth try craft one with fossils? and if yes wich fossis are the best combo
Hey, leveling this build and loving it so far. Can it kill Atziri and Uber Atziri, or will it kill itself to the main phase reflect (2%)?

Also - are any Watcher's Eyes worth the jewel slot? Some options such as lightning damage, lightning pen, mana recovery rate or % chance to recover mana when you use a skill seem pretty nice.

Also, what do you think of a version that uses an ES shield instead of a 2nd wand (life, mana, res, spell damage/crit)? This build seems a bit resistance starved with all the uniques.

Thanks!
Last edited by WarriorAvi on Mar 27, 2020, 12:35:34 PM

yay just made these 2!
Uhm about the cluster jewels, the Large Cluster Jewel with those 3 Passive Nodes + 2 Jewel Sockets is kinda expensive ranging from 7-9ex atm. Is it necessary to get the 3 Passive nodes just like on your POB?

Thanks appreciate it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info