[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Any idea for a Low life version ?
"

I really should have clarified what I was talking about specifically. What I want to know is how to craft is just flat mana, % mana, and life + res on a chest. ES if possible too, but whatever for that.

My bad for the confusion.

Also, I want your opinion on arc/unleash. Do you think it would really work well with archmage like stormbrand does? I've been doing some research, watched some videos of others playing it and am wanting to go that route.

If you want to know which bases and ilvl that offers certain mods check this out: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&an=int_armour

If you want Mana, %mana, life and res I'd go with shaper ilvl 84 chest (another %increase mana roll %int roll and the possibility to get spell crit). Use Lucent Fossil (Mana), Prismatic Fossil(elemental/resist) and Pristine fossil (Life).

I haven't tried arc/unleash but pretty sure it's gonna be fine. The good thing about brands is that you can use them for a longer period of time before recasting, thus making it easier to manage your mana and increase mana cost + damage further.

"
Sageone wrote:
How is Trickster vs Inquisitor? (Survivability and DPS)

I literally have a part in the guide for this :) In my case Trickster was around 10-15% higher DPS and Trickster also offers some nice survivability. You lose 10% MoM and endurance charges but I feel that the survivability is better on Trickster.

"
Avvoltoyo wrote:
Hey I managed to get a white socket on the chest, so wanted to ask what to swap for chain for mapping, I think it should be controlled destruction but i got the awakened one, so maybe energy leech?

edit: sry was wrong, see you say to swap light penetration

I usually try swapping it in POB and check what offers me the least amount of damage and swap that out. I'd swap out Lightning pen in your case and keep Energy leech and awakened controlled destruction.

"
Pracis wrote:
sort of an odd question I think...

But is it more worthwhile to have intelligence or mana? I've been trying to find a chest but I couldn't tell which one has the most benefit for this build.

Thanks for any responses!

Increased % maximum mana I'd say.

"
KuroiShiffer wrote:
Any idea for a Low life version ?

Working on it but it's pretty similar. Get a Healthy mind, Ivory Tower and Prism Guardian. Remove life nodes and add ES instead.

Healthy mind should be placed at the top next to Mystic Bulwark to convert life to Mana.

I'm trying to decide between going this build (MoM) or going LL . Right now I can't afford a 6L Cloak of Defiacne. Do you think it's worth starting with a 5L instead?
"
Beeeaaast wrote:
I'm trying to decide between going this build (MoM) or going LL . Right now I can't afford a 6L Cloak of Defiacne. Do you think it's worth starting with a 5L instead?

Absolutely, I used 5L up to red maps with no problem.
Sick build. Fast mapping, boss killer, and quite good EHP. Took A4 Sirus without a sweat for the first time haha.

This build is perfect for Delirium.
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Sick build. Fast mapping, boss killer, and quite good EHP. Took A4 Sirus without a sweat for the first time haha.

This build is perfect for Delirium.

Glad you liked it! :)

Current gear, i have the same cluster jewels and a thunderstruck one (pretty nice for delirium with that kcnock back.
I need 20/20 gems, but idk what to upgrade next, change the chest for the explotionns one? Get better rare gear?
The damage is sick and the survability is nice for this league, im not using mom bcse the chest. Im waiting for the LL version.
Thanks for the build <3<3
Last edited by Yoyibelle on Mar 26, 2020, 12:38:11 AM
"
Yoyibelle wrote:

Current gear, i have the same cluster jewels and a thunderstruck one (pretty nice for delirium with that kcnock back.
I need 20/20 gems, but idk what to upgrade next, change the chest for the explotionns one? Get better rare gear?
The damage is sick and the survability is nice for this league, im not using mom bcse the chest. Im waiting for the LL version.
Thanks for the build <3<3

Appreciate it man!

Exploding chest is a sweet upgrade, it will cost you around 6-8ex to craft but it makes mapping even smoother and increases your dmg.

Low Life version added now, check under the PoB section!
Can u explain the defense layer for this build?

I tried hierophant both life and LL build St but the defense isnt that great. I have to invest into some acrobatic and phase acrobatic to be alive.

I got a trickster char in league but dont know if u should go ST again or pyroclast mine. both have insane dps and clear speed but the defense layer isnt great to zoom zoom around map :(
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
Last edited by tobypoe on Mar 26, 2020, 12:22:27 PM
why mom on low life version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info