Development Manifesto: Delirium Improvements

Why does GGG never learn from previous mistakes?

Starting to think they do this on purpose and then fix it later in a patch
so they can act like they are listening on the community :)
Nice job, really fast !

Thx GGG, you're still the best.
Honestly guys that's where the power creeps are leading your work.

At one point you have to stop and watch whatever you have to watch in the mirror. Generalizing the one shoot for the entire game is just stupid (even in the story), it was stupid last league when it was contained in t16 (but ye it sell because wee wee streamers), and even then it was pretty bad imo. For your records they are ton of poe players that also stream professionally and simply refuse to stream poe because they feel they are too bad at this game, if you don't believe me just ask around.

Once more use poe2 to reset your entire game and clear back the years of power creeps you implemented. Delirium is just the drop that goes over, but really it's the entire game ramping up for years now. Even when i ignore the delirium i'm so triggered by all the one shooting mechanism and the entire zoom zoom droopy style, that i just don't want to play, and it's like a reminder every new leagues i played the last couple of years. With all that time because the kids are at home, what a waste. I'll come back for next league.

Still love this company, no homo though.
nice ty!
So the fact that for one elemt base build mosters become unkilable isynt a problem ? why the hel they have so much life and resesit for elemnt you use ??? for build that had some problem before but were menageble now its imposible to do content ....
it is truly dishartning to be unable to play the game outside of the hideout...
Nothing basically.
Also, I am seeing some of the people posting on here with clear/apparent frustration, although maybe a bit negative, but I am seeing only a couple hours after they post most of what they say originally, being removed by either the mods or devs. How is this fair or objective, by your logic, simply because you do not agree with the players not praising your updates or them talking "overly negatively" is not allowed and you have the right to just censor them and not let them voice their opinion? I have seen this same reoccurring pattern on this game's forums for years. That's most likely why they prefer to just read feedback from Reddit because their own Reddit mods just do the same thing, where they mostly filter out what they deem as "overly negative" feedback and only keep what they deem acceptable.

I can understand the amount of time, effort and passion it goes into continuously making this game great and appealing to the community, and with this, I can understand how you don't want "overly negative" feedback on something you worked so hard on, but let people have a voice at least. They say what they say for a reason, maybe not in the most articulate or positive way, but they have a say too, you're not going to keep players or have them on your side if you censor too much. Just keep a healthy balance of censorship, but not too much, please, that's all.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Mar 17, 2020, 5:37:03 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"
SEVEREFENIX72 wrote:
LIKE I SAID EARLIER BEST GOD DAMN GAME COMPANY ON THE PLANET TY GGG

If it was, they would properly test content to be released prior to releasing it.

Also if they tested properly and took their time, there would be no nerf's.
This is not my real account. Only used for forum posts. :P
Thanks for the feedback.

One more thing....you should rly check the loottable of the different stages at some icons.

F.e. the Cache Icon, the Armor, the Oil and the weapon drop exactly nothing at higher stages (Often drop only 1 Jeweler or items with simular value at Stage 5-6).

Yes....droped only 1 jeweler at stage 6 once...or only 2 low value oils. (on red maps btw)

But if I abort it for those icons directly (what I do atm bcs as said not worth to go higher here) I get way better loot......I think this shouldn't be the case.

SO pls also check th loot quality in the loot tables, esp for higher Delirium stages.
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 17, 2020, 5:52:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info