[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
Anus_Smasher wrote:
Hey guys I'm just getting this toon off the ground. Big fan of deathbeams builds and glad to be doin another one of his.

Just some general questions if anyone can help:

I really like the use of spellslinger for wave of conviction/curse. This + precision + level 1 clarity leaves me with ~400 mana. At this point should I just drop MoM and switch to acro/phase acro? Current tree and gear is ~4.1k life, 1.3kes starting at 0, 400 mana

Is the cluster jewel with cremator really worth the 6 nodes?

Wand crafting - Am I specifically looking for the -fire res line and anything else on top?

Working on - Alch spamming gloves hoping to hit crit multi, leveling gems, flasks.

Yeah, with so low mana MoM isn't that worth it (and also its quite dangerous because you risk going OOM and dying because of that) so I recommend just going with phase acro/acro instead.

The corpse removal is really nice defensive mechanic, and you can grab some utility on top with the 10% chance to blind everything around. Of course if you can get explody chest instead, that is better and then you can simply repath to more life from somewhere else and grab blind on hit jewel (also, cremator on kill effect is sooo satisfying :d).

For wand crafting you are mostly just looking for high spell damage roll and either crit or attack speed and then multimodding that (or crafting 1 additional mod if on budget).

For gloves crafting, you can also go with essences (horror for base crit, hysteria for big flat fire, insanity for 16% more attack speed).
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
What should i upgrade next ?

Spoiler
"
Last edited by cexybast on Mar 24, 2020, 7:02:25 AM
"
cexybast wrote:

Spoiler
"

Do you cap accurating with this gear?
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
cexybast wrote:

Spoiler
"

Do you cap accurating with this gear?

I don't know the cap tbh .

Hi guy's amazing build i try to do a wander build myself but this build is totaly better really good job and thx !!
Sorry for my english.
"
cexybast wrote:

I don't know the cap tbh .

I mean ~3k accurating to get 100% chance to hit, cause crit also roll by accuratin
Does spellslinger apply curse ? Lets say i have a 4L with spellslinger + wave of conviction + combustion + ele weakness ? Is everything working ?
"
Neronne wrote:
Does spellslinger apply curse ? Lets say i have a 4L with spellslinger + wave of conviction + combustion + ele weakness ? Is everything working ?

Yes. It will reserve both wave and curse and cast both as well. And combustion will be linked to your wave. So it will be 20% + 20% * 1.2 so in total 44% mana reserved or something like that.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Cøpe wrote:
"

i have 4.9k EHP but i am using soul tether and i can say it did help stand my ground against delirium. yeah i know i will die once in a while xD. right now my problem is tht my ele hit for clearing isn't dishing as much dps (i am still missing cinderswallow) and trying to buy a elder gripped glove with faster attack and proj to help it a bit.

Not sure which variation of the build you’re running but that seems pretty low for EHP, I wanted some extra damage for my clearing setup so I’m just running a frostferno with +1 power charges on it and it basically doubled my damage. Not sure if you can spare the life seeing as your helm is a big chunk of the EHP in your build but just a thought.

im using phase acro variant and yeah idk i might drop it cuz no point anyway when i still die. i want to try frostferno if i dont find a good glove but ya it will rekt my ehp.
"
"
Cøpe wrote:
"

i have 4.9k EHP but i am using soul tether and i can say it did help stand my ground against delirium. yeah i know i will die once in a while xD. right now my problem is tht my ele hit for clearing isn't dishing as much dps (i am still missing cinderswallow) and trying to buy a elder gripped glove with faster attack and proj to help it a bit.

Not sure which variation of the build you’re running but that seems pretty low for EHP, I wanted some extra damage for my clearing setup so I’m just running a frostferno with +1 power charges on it and it basically doubled my damage. Not sure if you can spare the life seeing as your helm is a big chunk of the EHP in your build but just a thought.

im using phase acro variant and yeah idk i might drop it cuz no point anyway when i still die. i want to try frostferno if i dont find a good glove but ya it will rekt my ehp.

Actually I never gave crown a good look but its great for this build. I found a +2 projectile one and am using it for my 4 link and its actually really good for us. Currently running this setup and im at 6.5k EHP and 9.5 Million Single Target (Should be at just short of 10 Mil after I finish catalyst on ring) and 1.14 Million Clear setup.

The helm is honestly amazing for us I don't know why I didn't realize it since we benefit from spell and attack damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info