[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

Have run the tankier setup that thedeathbeam suggested (using normal jewels instead of the small ones in cluster setup though) and I must say it´s generally smoother. From dying a lot to never dying, simulacrum and the other bosses deathless so I would recommend the people pushing the lower maps to run that version instead of the original one with permanent 0 ES and indigon.

Thanks for exploring a bunch of options btw!
"
Prefixet wrote:
Have run the tankier setup that thedeathbeam suggested (using normal jewels instead of the small ones in cluster setup though) and I must say it´s generally smoother. From dying a lot to never dying, simulacrum and the other bosses deathless so I would recommend the people pushing the lower maps to run that version instead of the original one with permanent 0 ES and indigon.

Glad its working out for you. I was also experimenting with Acrobatics (what was previously mentioned in this thread as well) and its working decently well too, so I decided to add alternative tree for that version as well.

So, small build update:
- Added Acrobatics alternative version of the build

I also recorded some vids from some random maps to have some more showcase for the build in main post:

Malformation Lvl 86
Canyon Lvl 86
Ghetto Lvl 86
Colloseum Lvl 86
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"
Prefixet wrote:

Glad to hear that might try it with the belt. I imported your char into POB and see that your res are kinda fucked xD. You were able to stay alive with that O.o?

Overall fun build but i die from time to time even with phase acro..stuck at lvl 92.. guess the only way to lvl is breachstone rotas xD
I also switched to soul tether + crown and it's a massive boost to defense, I'm much more confident to run T16's and bosses without ripping. Thanks @thedeathbeam for the guide, it feels really good to have this play style as a smooth league starter.
"
"
Prefixet wrote:

Glad to hear that might try it with the belt. I imported your char into POB and see that your res are kinda fucked xD. You were able to stay alive with that O.o?

Overall fun build but i die from time to time even with phase acro..stuck at lvl 92.. guess the only way to lvl is breachstone rotas xD

My res are fine, it just doesn´t calculate all the nodes properly (the cluster jewel). I had to automatically click in all those nodes, including the 2 jewels I have in there. I am of course res capped :P
"
"
Prefixet wrote:

What is your EHP? Granted the build isn’t for facetanking so once in a blue moon you might get killed in 100% delirium but I haven’t had any issues with bosses or any other content. If you have trouble surviving in delirium imo just avoid them, you really aren’t missing out on that much and it will make leveling easier.
"
Cøpe wrote:
"
"
Prefixet wrote:

What is your EHP? Granted the build isn’t for facetanking so once in a blue moon you might get killed in 100% delirium but I haven’t had any issues with bosses or any other content. If you have trouble surviving in delirium imo just avoid them, you really aren’t missing out on that much and it will make leveling easier.

i have 4.9k EHP but i am using soul tether and i can say it did help stand my ground against delirium. yeah i know i will die once in a while xD. right now my problem is tht my ele hit for clearing isn't dishing as much dps (i am still missing cinderswallow) and trying to buy a elder gripped glove with faster attack and proj to help it a bit.
Elder gloves with faster attack + 50-70% crit multil is 40% more dmg for clear set up. It does make mapping so smoother in derirum.
"

i have 4.9k EHP but i am using soul tether and i can say it did help stand my ground against delirium. yeah i know i will die once in a while xD. right now my problem is tht my ele hit for clearing isn't dishing as much dps (i am still missing cinderswallow) and trying to buy a elder gripped glove with faster attack and proj to help it a bit.

Not sure which variation of the build you’re running but that seems pretty low for EHP, I wanted some extra damage for my clearing setup so I’m just running a frostferno with +1 power charges on it and it basically doubled my damage. Not sure if you can spare the life seeing as your helm is a big chunk of the EHP in your build but just a thought.
Hey guys I'm just getting this toon off the ground. Big fan of deathbeams builds and glad to be doin another one of his.

Just some general questions if anyone can help:

I really like the use of spellslinger for wave of conviction/curse. This + precision + level 1 clarity leaves me with ~400 mana. At this point should I just drop MoM and switch to acro/phase acro? Current tree and gear is ~4.1k life, 1.3kes starting at 0, 400 mana

Is the cluster jewel with cremator really worth the 6 nodes?

Wand crafting - Am I specifically looking for the -fire res line and anything else on top?

Working on - Alch spamming gloves hoping to hit crit multi, leveling gems, flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info