[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Well the biggest issue at least with the SS setup is that its not good combination with EE until it lines up perfectly, and even then the fire version of EH is never dealing full DPS (arc is applying lightning, GC cold, wave fire and lightning). So at least the single target would be most likely better without SS. I can see the SS setup working with fire, but not without it

EDIT:

Also, without enough ES buffer, do not use DOFL in main link as then it is not very reliable.

EDIT2:

CoE is also very cheap atm and it should be pretty solid DPS upgrade

Is there kinda any build we could be able to easily transition or im dommed ? x)
idk about you guys but i got 6 link +2 piscators and essence worm and damage is great so far (white maps and t6) bosses die in <2 secs for me usually, only delirium is crazy but that seems to be the same for everybody
"
De_xter wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
Well the biggest issue at least with the SS setup is that its not good combination with EE until it lines up perfectly, and even then the fire version of EH is never dealing full DPS (arc is applying lightning, GC cold, wave fire and lightning). So at least the single target would be most likely better without SS. I can see the SS setup working with fire, but not without it

EDIT:

Also, without enough ES buffer, do not use DOFL in main link as then it is not very reliable.

EDIT2:

Is there kinda any build we could be able to easily transition or im dommed ? x)

There are plenty of viable ass elemental builds, but check my last edit on my message. You really need to fix your flasks and then maybe try again.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 14, 2020, 8:30:13 PM
Why use 2 Piscator's? Wouldn't you get far more damage from a shield that had 100% or more spell damage on it, or is the extra attack speed frmt he second wand outweigh that?
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
"
thedeathbeam wrote:
"
De_xter wrote:
"
thedeathbeam wrote:

EDIT:

EDIT2:

There are plenty of viable ass elemental builds, but check my last edit on my message. You really need to fix your flasks and then maybe try again.

It is better but only a bit, its still hella exausting for play, you gotta watch defensive + you gotta piano flask + you gotta move all the time + you gotta skip league mehanic for now....im not sayin build isnt good but its not for starters imo. Also another thing i dont rly like is that we still useing 2x same abillity on our build.
"
De_xter wrote:

It is better but only a bit, its still hella exausting for play, you gotta watch defensive + you gotta piano flask + you gotta move all the time + you gotta skip league mehanic for now....im not sayin build isnt good but its not for starters imo. Also another thing i dont rly like is that we still useing 2x same abillity on our build.

Well flasks are kind of mandatory for most of builds, but yeah I guess they are tad more important for crit build (and good enduring is even more important for this one as its big defensive boost with MoM).

The reason to use 2 setups is that 1 can be fully focused on DPS and 1 on clear. E.g for example your current 5link with GMP + ele hit and damage supports is weaker than dedicated offensive 4 link and it also has worse clear than another dedicated 4link for clear.

Also, with Essence Worm you dont really want to reserve the mana for spellslinger, as that is greatly reducing the dfense of the build (because of reduced MoM effectiveness). And as I already stated before, SS + EE is not good combination for single target.
My builds:
My site:
"
goatcheese61 wrote:
Why use 2 Piscator's? Wouldn't you get far more damage from a shield that had 100% or more spell damage on it, or is the extra attack speed frmt he second wand outweigh that?

Depends on how much spell damage you already have. But at least as starter, without indigon and with crown of eyes instead, yeah spell damage shield should be more damage than dual wielding.
My builds:
My site:
Im aware for most of those problems, but biggest problem of all im out of resources and changeing colours is hard for me now, thats why i have no choise...
It should noted that elemental hit is not a recommended starter unless you know what you are doing.

Anyways, I found that 3.10 made dash + second wind a far better movement skill than shield charge. Its more responsive and now travels far.
"
De_xter wrote:
Im aware for most of those problems, but biggest problem of all im out of resources and changeing colours is hard for me now, thats why i have no choise...

Does that work with fortify?

So far the build is a blast, but the only defence is offence. So I'm curious about how to scale to endgame. Great build idea though.

One question though:How do you have blood rage enabled with the hybrid setup? It basically kills all es for now. That only works with indigon.
Last edited by dommerick on Mar 15, 2020, 4:43:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info