[3.10] Elemental Hit Wandslinger Assassin - Very tanky, fast and fun wander

ok build is fun but damn delirium is rippy in maps... sitting at 4,5k ehp atm but getting 1hit in white maps xD

edit: also i got a cluster jewel with 8 passives, small ones give +12% wand attack dmg, with 3 big ones: Explosive Force, Smite the Weak and Drive the Destruction... could it be worth to use it for the first 2?
Last edited by Asura2468 on Mar 14, 2020, 3:27:49 PM
"
Asura2468 wrote:
ok build is fun but damn delirium is rippy in maps... sitting at 4,5k ehp atm but getting 1hit in white maps xD

edit: also i got a cluster jewel with 8 passives, small ones give +12% wand attack dmg, with 3 big ones: Explosive Force, Smite the Weak and Drive the Destruction... could it be worth to use it for the first 2?

Yeah I think they mentioned some delve-level scaling for those, so sounds rough.

Hmmm, all 3 of them actually sound really good, even Drive the Destruction, that is a lot of leech.

EDIT:

For survivability, maybe try spell damage + life shield? Maybe ES base, thag should help a bit. And of course shield charge with Fortify on top.
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 14, 2020, 3:45:54 PM
i got a cluster jewel that looks like it might be pretty nice once the swap to full fire happens

it's .2% elemntal damage leeched as life, 25% elemental damage, 30% fire damage, ignited enemies are destroyed on kill(fuck you, porcupines)
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 14, 2020, 3:59:00 PM
so i now got 2 piscators, my essence worm, a random 6 link and working on the rares... should i try and get the combat focus jewels next?
"
Asura2468 wrote:
so i now got 2 piscators, my essence worm, a random 6 link and working on the rares... should i try and get the combat focus jewels next?

You're not going to want to use them without Xoph's blood too, which is about 1.5ex right now.

I mean, i guess you could but you'd have to drop EE and I cant imagine it'll be a DPS increase without xoph's
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Mar 14, 2020, 6:25:54 PM
Well lvling was smooth cos of spellslinger, im now completely stucked on maps..even t1 is hard...my setup isnt even that bad i gues, not sure what i could drasticly change but current gameplay is exausting
Last edited by De_xter on Mar 14, 2020, 7:44:08 PM
"
De_xter wrote:
Well lvling was smooth cos of spellslinger, im now completely stucked on maps..even t1 is hard...my setup isnt even that bad i gues, not sure what i could drasticly change but current gameplay is exausting

i agree im still using SS linked with spells and i cant imagine how sucky it will be without it. Also bought a 6L to test the dmg its meh though. might need the xoph ammy in order for build to shine so idk need more testing
Hopefully someone gets the core items soon and can report back, but yeah so far using 6 link eh and ss trio I can clear trash in low tier maps ok... but the bosses are a slog and dangerous as hell. Hoping it changes
"
"
De_xter wrote:

i agree im still using SS linked with spells and i cant imagine how sucky it will be without it. Also bought a 6L to test the dmg its meh though. might need the xoph ammy in order for build to shine so idk need more testing

Im on 5 link for single target and dmg on boss is meh, spellslinger still clears 'better' with 2 spells attached...worst of all im out of currency, out of chromatic orbs and now im stuck...proly will leave league for a month or skip completely.
Well the biggest issue at least with the SS setup is that its not good combination with EE until it lines up perfectly, and even then the fire version of EH is never dealing full DPS (arc is applying lightning, GC cold, wave fire and lightning). So at least the single target would be most likely better without SS. I can see the SS setup working with fire, but not without it

EDIT:

Also, without enough ES buffer, do not use DOFL in main link as then it is not very reliable.

EDIT2:

CoE is also very cheap atm and it should be pretty solid DPS upgrade

EDIT3:

Also I just noticed that you guys are not using Diamond Flask, what is one of the most important flasks on crit build (in general, after getting to maps, you should really focus on fixing flasks first before anything else)
My builds:
https://pobb.in/u/thedeathbeam
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Last edited by thedeathbeam on Mar 14, 2020, 8:26:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info