[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

For all you guys with heaps of $$$

Are you using a different character to farm, or are you using your shadow to farm with a different build/skills till you have enough currency then switching?

If you are doing the latter, what are you using? I'm mid 40s now, just trying to plan ahead.
"
What is the most beneficial rolls on the circle of fear?

Herald of Ice has #% reduced Mana Reservation
Herald of Ice has #% increased Buff Effect
#% increased Cold Damage while affected by Herald of Ice

the 2 last ones for dps

bought with my last money the base for 28ex, a redeemers orb and some fossil. Probably have to stay at this point with Tripple T1 till I sell some stuff to get the -9 cold res mod. It's so damn rare now....

but now I can craft fire res on it and then craft on my shield spell Block to be finally capped
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Mar 25, 2020, 7:39:43 AM
"

bought with my last money the base for 28ex, a redeemers orb and some fossil. Probably have to stay at this point with Tripple T1 till I sell some stuff to get the -9 cold res mod. It's so damn rare now....

but now I can craft fire res on it and then craft on my shield spell Block to be finally capped

im feeling very guilty to roll -9 on this helm. it gives so huge amount of ES
"
tffiad wrote:
"

im feeling very guilty to roll -9 on this helm. it gives so huge amount of ES

well, I could meta craft it still, but no money and chances are probably really low
Why did you pick Tranquility and not Heart of Ice for the amulet enchant?
Last edited by Nonexlol on Mar 25, 2020, 8:49:24 AM
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Hey guys. I just liquidated my golem ele and miner today and swapped to this build. After spending all day off and on crafting I finally reached a playable state.

Unfortunately the resist rolls didn't go my way on crafts, so I am using a handful of passive points on clusters to make up for the resists. Also plan to improve some of the gear down the line as ES may be a little low. The only key item I believe I'm missing is the watcher's eye which I'll need to farm toward.

While mapping I felt great clearing packs in t16 with no issues but certain boss scenarios I had some deaths. Is there something I'm missing at a glance of my build? Also my single target feels pretty rough, especially if flasks aren't up. Even popped a meta boss that regen faster than I damaged somehow.

Any help/feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Gear here:

dont u have aps more than 7.5?

What do I need to change?
"
ChavelaVargas wrote:
"
Fatkids wrote:
For anyone thinking they're lacking damage, I swapped out my rare shaped shield for a Light of Lunaris, and it really gave me a nice boost of damage that i felt right off the bat.

I did lose the es on block and some flat ES (went from 8.3k ES to 7.9k), but the boost of damage is worth it imo.

I've also swapped Flame Dash for a Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster Attacks setup, which has helped tremendously about not getting oneshot in Delirium. It feels a bit clunkier than Flame Dash, but i've got used to it.

I'm farming 2x delirium orbs T16 maps and Simulacrum without any particular issues atm. Invested around 45 ex.

seems good to start with. do you have a pob?

https://pastebin.com/dnbQ2aJy

Here is the POB from my character, working on leveling up to get to those last 2 small cluster jewels which would give me almost 1K ES.

Lots of room for improvement. You have spare gem slots for a CWDT setup too.
Last edited by Fatkids on Mar 25, 2020, 10:18:45 AM
"
Kaegyn wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Hey guys. I just liquidated my golem ele and miner today and swapped to this build. After spending all day off and on crafting I finally reached a playable state.

dont u have aps more than 7.5?

What do I need to change?

Nvm..got an 8% cospri's and believe that should resolve for now.
Hi guys - following the basic build - invested about 40ex so far with 9K ES. Have done Sirus 5 deathless so far - the only thing I can't figure out with the standard tree without clusters is the crit chance on cyclone. I'm at about 35% with bandits and gear without flask, but I know this should be much higher.

Any suggestions on increasing base crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info