[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"

When you say phase 2 do you mean the final phase? Like after you’ve dps the clone 25% down 3 different times? I tried that, Vaal bv, wither totems, all flasks, plague bearer. He immediately teleported away and sniped me from off screen. Every attempt to get back to him resulted in more screen clutter/mechanic overlap and a death. Made it to the final phase deathless and then rip’d hard. The combo I did get on him did maybe 1-3 of his existing health. Any tips?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, i see only 2 real phases in the boss fight: Phase 1 is when you have to dodge the chaos whirls and he floats on his chair above, the second phase is when he duplicates himself after healing up to 75%. I have pretty decent gear (Dual-Obliteration for mapping, dual-Cold Iron Point for boss killing) and crafted myself some sweet cluster jewels (1x large, 1x medium, 2x small) which give a lot of dmg + some survivability. Thx to all that, i got 65% Chaos resistance, which makes Sirus a lot easier. Also, since i forget it myself some times, don't forget to switch your pantheon e.g. to the Life flask refill.

For survivability, i got Desecrate bound to CWDT, so i get 5 corpses for The Devouring Diadem. Also, i got "Surging Vitality", which regs 10% of Life every 5 seconds.

Got a free jewel socket too, since i don't use Blood Rage. I linked my plague bearer with an Empower level 2 + increased Area of effect, which helps a lot dmgwise for bosses.

I also should mention, that i had Sirus on farm last league, so i got a bit of experience with the boss phases...
"
rossmat707 wrote:
I'm confused with the thread of hope on POB. I don't see any points allocated to take advantage of it.

Should be for Heart of Oak or Swift Venom, so you save rest of points and get a bit more defensive i gues...
Quick question. I notice a lot of our Assassin ascendancy is based on critical strikes (Poison inflicted with critical strikes deals 50% more damage, 50% chance on critical strike to gain Elusive, etc). As far as I can tell, we don't really get a ton of critical strike chance on the tree. Are these added effects just bonus, or would we do more damage if we focused on scaling critical strike chance and multiplier as well?

I might be misunderstanding the base mechanics of the build.
Im not that advance player but got question, would this work with Scourage arrow, exept we change unleash with something like added chaos dmg or so ?
"
"

When you say phase 2 do you mean the final phase? Like after you’ve dps the clone 25% down 3 different times? I tried that, Vaal bv, wither totems, all flasks, plague bearer. He immediately teleported away and sniped me from off screen. Every attempt to get back to him resulted in more screen clutter/mechanic overlap and a death. Made it to the final phase deathless and then rip’d hard. The combo I did get on him did maybe 1-3 of his existing health. Any tips?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Yes, i see only 2 real phases in the boss fight: Phase 1 is when you have to dodge the chaos whirls and he floats on his chair above, the second phase is when he duplicates himself after healing up to 75%. I have pretty decent gear (Dual-Obliteration for mapping, dual-Cold Iron Point for boss killing) and crafted myself some sweet cluster jewels (1x large, 1x medium, 2x small) which give a lot of dmg + some survivability. Thx to all that, i got 65% Chaos resistance, which makes Sirus a lot easier. Also, since i forget it myself some times, don't forget to switch your pantheon e.g. to the Life flask refill.

For survivability, i got Desecrate bound to CWDT, so i get 5 corpses for The Devouring Diadem. Also, i got "Surging Vitality", which regs 10% of Life every 5 seconds.

Got a free jewel socket too, since i don't use Blood Rage. I linked my plague bearer with an Empower level 2 + increased Area of effect, which helps a lot dmgwise for bosses.

I also should mention, that i had Sirus on farm last league, so i got a bit of experience with the boss phases...

I farmed Sirus AL8 last league too, but as an arc mine saboteur so I instant phased him the first 3 parts and got really close to instant phasing him the last phase. Means I didn't really deal with mechanics beside avoiding storm and running out of the maze once or twice in the final phase. I have a corrupted blood jewel and 50% chaos res, capped with atziri flask. My biggest problem was getting time to dps him/not actually doing any damage. I also failed miserably at dodging stuff but I realize that can be corrected. More worried about the lack of damage part.
Do you think its worth taking the freedom of movement cluster for 3 points? I have taken it and it seems to make the build feel alot smoother in the early levels but unsure how this will look later in the game. I know we could just use a quartz flask but is there anything else we could us flask wise to help us or should we just use a quartz?

My flask setup or potential for budget was:

Coralitos, Atziris, Witchfire, Movement speed, Life flask.
"
kellogz87 wrote:
Do you think its worth taking the freedom of movement cluster for 3 points? I have taken it and it seems to make the build feel alot smoother in the early levels but unsure how this will look later in the game. I know we could just use a quartz flask but is there anything else we could us flask wise to help us or should we just use a quartz?

My flask setup or potential for budget was:

Coralitos, Atziris, Witchfire, Movement speed, Life flask.

since i dont have oils to annoint corruption, i annointed freedom of movement. its pretty good stuff. having perma phasing without even thinking about is amazing QoL on mapping. but yea, luck of dmg a bit.

as for flasks mine are: life/onlaught/quicksilver/atziri/coralito, before atziri i was using diamond one as it benefits well with coralito
"

I farmed Sirus AL8 last league too, but as an arc mine saboteur so I instant phased him the first 3 parts and got really close to instant phasing him the last phase. Means I didn't really deal with mechanics beside avoiding storm and running out of the maze once or twice in the final phase. I have a corrupted blood jewel and 50% chaos res, capped with atziri flask. My biggest problem was getting time to dps him/not actually doing any damage. I also failed miserably at dodging stuff but I realize that can be corrected. More worried about the lack of damage part.

Then kudos to you... i played an Arc Miner Saboteur too (at the start, CoC Assassin for endgame grinding), and i was just too damn stupid to play the mechanics or do enough dmg somehow to insta-phase him. That's why i leveled myself a Herald of Agony mana guardian, purely as boss killer (Kurgal in Delve and Sirus). Wasn't able to kill those two otherwise. The mana guardian facetanked Sirus, but it took him some time to kill him, so i got a pretty good look at the mechanics, at what to dodge and how to play him strategically. Helped a lot.

Considering dmg: have you tried crafting with the cluster jewels? They are pretty strong imo, i noticed a big push.
What is out beat option for out anointed talent?
"
lukamikori wrote:
What is out beat option for out anointed talent?

corruption

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info