[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Wasn't feelin this league until I decided to roll a new toon using this guide. Now I love it. Thanks for the content, this build is awesome and can get you going with VERY little investment. Also love that it includes the big budget items to shoot for later on.
"
Very squishy, literally kill or be killed.

This build IS squishy but its not paper like ''you will insta die from crazy shots'', its DODGE/evasion build, atm im running t10 on budget exept gloves i droped last night and i dont die even from delirium crazy shots and i rush full map...And yet i have to farm amulet, chest, add more life and alot more options.
Its far from squishiest build ever.

Accidental double post. Apologies.
Last edited by pepperjackcheez1 on Mar 18, 2020, 9:49:32 AM
"
Inviz1 wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Hey I have farmed up about 30 ex on my summoner (yes I've no lifed this league) and just wondering how squishy this build is with a lot of investment, I don't mind it not being HoA jugg tanky but my ice shot build last league was a bit on the squishy side. Thanks!

"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Hey.
I Play BV myself, took some ideas from some builds, and all i can say, you need zero investment to clear the whole atlas, im pretty much done with everything.
Ofc. I Die here and there, but hey? I Run Guardians/Shaper and so on without even Cold Res Cappe (73% atm), my Budget is think about 200chaos.. and i dont invest more, i farmed 25 EX atm and Safe up for Saviour to Build around that Sword any Melee Build.
Final Words, its a Hell of a Build with Zero Investment you can Do everything, you die a few times here and there.

Greetings

Any advice for bosses, I am struggling with Redeemer and Sirus only. Although my gear is literally SSF except for the 6-l chest. I am in T15s now.

I have the same issue. My clear is incredible, can regularly 5-6 reward delirium (if I don’t get 1-shot but that’s just part of a dodge build). Currently have cold iron, binos, asenaths, impresence, devouring diadem, 1 dps mod circle of nostalgia. Bosses delete me and I take forever to kill them. Got through all the conquerers at awakening level 5 just fine because I could start the fight with Vaal bv ready and plague bearer fully stacked, however sirus destroyed me (got to the last phase by being cautious and dodging the first 3 phases). I did so little damage and just whirling blade through the circling red beam almost kills me. Sitting at ~4.9k health. I also am hard failing at elder/shaper guardian maps. Completed 3 of the like 8 I’ve tried, and always die 3-4 times. Somethings missing on my boss damage but I’m not sure what yet.
https://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/pelne/7dacfb799bddf8f3
(cant img zzz...)
I did something like that...
What do you think?
Last edited by green1908 on Mar 18, 2020, 10:19:04 AM
"
"
Inviz1 wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:
Hey I have farmed up about 30 ex on my summoner (yes I've no lifed this league) and just wondering how squishy this build is with a lot of investment, I don't mind it not being HoA jugg tanky but my ice shot build last league was a bit on the squishy side. Thanks!

"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Hey.
I Play BV myself, took some ideas from some builds, and all i can say, you need zero investment to clear the whole atlas, im pretty much done with everything.
Ofc. I Die here and there, but hey? I Run Guardians/Shaper and so on without even Cold Res Cappe (73% atm), my Budget is think about 200chaos.. and i dont invest more, i farmed 25 EX atm and Safe up for Saviour to Build around that Sword any Melee Build.
Final Words, its a Hell of a Build with Zero Investment you can Do everything, you die a few times here and there.

Greetings

Any advice for bosses, I am struggling with Redeemer and Sirus only. Although my gear is literally SSF except for the 6-l chest. I am in T15s now.

I have the same issue. My clear is incredible, can regularly 5-6 reward delirium (if I don’t get 1-shot but that’s just part of a dodge build). Currently have cold iron, binos, asenaths, impresence, devouring diadem, 1 dps mod circle of nostalgia. Bosses delete me and I take forever to kill them. Got through all the conquerers at awakening level 5 just fine because I could start the fight with Vaal bv ready and plague bearer fully stacked, however sirus destroyed me (got to the last phase by being cautious and dodging the first 3 phases). I did so little damage and just whirling blade through the circling red beam almost kills me. Sitting at ~4.9k health. I also am hard failing at elder/shaper guardian maps. Completed 3 of the like 8 I’ve tried, and always die 3-4 times. Somethings missing on my boss damage but I’m not sure what yet.

funny how you have the devouring diadem equiped but you still spec eldrich battery on your tree :))
"
"
Inviz1 wrote:
"
aowamplfiy wrote:

"
Ruination1337 wrote:
Hey.

Greetings

Hmm, if you're so deep investment-wise and still struggle with the boss, I might have to level a boss killer for this league. Killing Sirus is a lot of currency every time and I don't want to fail it. I thought this build would struggle with bosses, but didn't know it sucked even after your investment.
Edit: Double posted, couldn't delete it.
Last edited by Inviz1 on Mar 18, 2020, 10:48:34 AM
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
"

funny how you have the devouring diadem equiped but you still spec eldrich battery on your tree :))

Yea. That’s something I realized as I went to bed last night (just bought the diadem earlier in the day) that I intend on fixing. It should get me 1 jewel socket and a couple life nodes, won’t do much at all for damage. I also haven’t anointed 2nd curse on amulet yet as it’s new as well and I went broke buying the items I have but despair applies first since it’s area instead of hit so isn’t a major issue for a day or so. I think I’m going to try 2 cold irons and count on asenaths for clear. We will see how it goes.

Wouldn’t let me quote more. Hopefully I didn’t mess up the format, on mobile so it’s not easy.
I Just wanted to ask if Dendrobat 6 Link to use or just to sell it for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info