[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Inviz1 wrote:

Hmm, if you're so deep investment-wise and still struggle with the boss, I might have to level a boss killer for this league. Killing Sirus is a lot of currency every time and I don't want to fail it. I thought this build would struggle with bosses, but didn't know it sucked even after your investment.

This build is not a Mana-Guardian-like boss killer. But i just killed Sirus +4. The first phase was bit of a problem, got him to 70%, died and then just fucked up thx to the additional vortexes. But phase 2 is ridiculous. He literally just did one of his quadruple-circle and one of his "i am many, my name is legion"-circle and then died. Just keep your vaal blade vortex for that phase. Wait until he's done with his shit, put down your totems, cast Vaal blade vortex + plague bearer and done. Imo the first phase is harder now than the second one.
"
green1908 wrote:
https://www.fotosik.pl/zdjecie/pelne/7dacfb799bddf8f3
(cant img zzz...)
I did something like that...
What do you think?

Unspekable gifts is not so good as i thought - 10% is too low.
And it's base with too many points.
I think that our choise is 8-4-2 points.
"
"
Inviz1 wrote:

Hmm, if you're so deep investment-wise and still struggle with the boss, I might have to level a boss killer for this league. Killing Sirus is a lot of currency every time and I don't want to fail it. I thought this build would struggle with bosses, but didn't know it sucked even after your investment.

This build is not a Mana-Guardian-like boss killer. But i just killed Sirus +4. The first phase was bit of a problem, got him to 70%, died and then just fucked up thx to the additional vortexes. But phase 2 is ridiculous. He literally just did one of his quadruple-circle and one of his "i am many, my name is legion"-circle and then died. Just keep your vaal blade vortex for that phase. Wait until he's done with his shit, put down your totems, cast Vaal blade vortex + plague bearer and done. Imo the first phase is harder now than the second one.

When you say phase 2 do you mean the final phase? Like after you’ve dps the clone 25% down 3 different times? I tried that, Vaal bv, wither totems, all flasks, plague bearer. He immediately teleported away and sniped me from off screen. Every attempt to get back to him resulted in more screen clutter/mechanic overlap and a death. Made it to the final phase deathless and then rip’d hard. The combo I did get on him did maybe 1-3 of his existing health. Any tips?
Last edited by pepperjackcheez1 on Mar 18, 2020, 2:52:41 PM
What are the best options to annoint in amulet? I see you have corruption in PoB, any other ideas?
Thank you for the build, I just wanted to ask if you can suggest an alternative Unique boots for the build?
any found any good jewels for defence? struggling to stay live especially in delirium. looking for good defensive options!
"
RawDamage wrote:
"
PepiNo wrote:
I get the golden rule and when I kill mobs Im died :\ dont understand that jewel haha

You need to be "Unaffected by poison". This can be achieved through elder jewel or antivenom passive on cluster jewels.

p.s. don't use poison immunity(it will ruin effect of self poisoning)

How we benefit of self poisoning? I cant find anything in the build related to this.

And how about Maws of Conquest for that purpose?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
Last edited by Lhigtingtopo on Mar 18, 2020, 4:33:48 PM
Does Touch of Cruelty really works with Plague Bearer? Cause Plague does chaos damage over time around u, is that a HIT? ;x
I'm confused with the thread of hope on POB. I don't see any points allocated to take advantage of it.

"

Wouldn’t let me quote more. Hopefully I didn’t mess up the format, on mobile so it’s not easy.

You should annoint Corruption its rly cheap and its great. Also change Atziri flask for Sin's one, alot defensive wille bossing + more dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info