[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

what gems u use in 6 link or 5 link?
"
nogenem wrote:
I just watched MbxExtreme video where he shows 3 cluster jewels that he is using, and they look very good for us too... I bought the large and small ones for now, idk where to remove points now to get the medium one haha

I think, we can get 2 of 3 jewels on 90 lvl after getting Diadem (it will release 5 points)... With 3 jewels will be very difficult to sustain life pull, imho.
"
Grumpyrock wrote:
This is definitely not a great league starter, but I don't think it claimed to be.

This was bothering me aswell.. I dont think he ever said this was a starting build.. and we all can clearly see that is not just by the uniques it requires...
I hope that I chooses well but i´m wondering this build doing hard bosses, will be one shot,

I hope not or else I will change,

- What would you guys improve? Im kinda new so i take all advice i can get!
For the people having problems with mana...

Pick Eldrich battery and Charisma from the tree (9 Points) use Dendrobate or similar to get enough of your new mana (ES)

Then you can use Herald of agony , Despair and Malevolence with np

Enjoy the build

And yes xD the best strategy for delirium is run, run and run xD kill them all and loot the map later
Last edited by JaxRC on Mar 15, 2020, 3:44:48 PM
whats up with diadeam price? lol
sorry for double post somehow it posted twice the same reply lol
Last edited by rezzet on Mar 15, 2020, 4:21:08 PM
Diadem drops from the Syndicate boss and not many have killed her yet.
It's a good item (as you can tell from playing this build without its feast of flesh) so there's some demand.
In Metamorph it started just as expensive and dropped to 10c after 2 weeks.

Also, according to poe.ninja, over 5% of all level 86+ characters are currently using poison blade vortex, so that creates a lot of demand for the diadem.
Last edited by vflowertwitch on Mar 15, 2020, 4:54:00 PM
I feel like i am missing something... I get one shotted so often, I can't stop or I die and if i get stuck i die. Damage is lacking I have to go back to packs to finish them and this is only on white maps.... Uniques are super expansive the Iron point are 40c, diadem is far from obtainable for the most.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info