[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I deal so less damage on act 7
Leveling is easy, just take Toxic rain and run through the acts with mirage archer. I've leveled with it(trees are identical at the beginning) and haven't any problems.
On 60, just throw bow away and switch to BV.
Last edited by RawDamage on Mar 15, 2020, 8:44:07 AM
Hi guys,

Just got the below jewel, you think its worth using and pathing to?

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Asenath gloves are pricey, embalmer best option in the meantime?

Also before you get diadem you can't use hoag, malev and despair at the same time. Which is the best one to cut out?

I'm using Herald of Agony + Despair + Skitterbots for now... ;)
"
Devouring Diadem

Get this on as soon as you hit 54.

Just get this League specific item that only drops Catarina, good league starter btw. No one is selling this item, and this build heavily relies on this. I reached maps with this build and even got a Bino's Kitchen Knife, but my clear is still bad. Leveling took a shit ton of time since i died so many times and had hard time clearing maps, what a waste of time this was.
How do we gain mana in this build outside using a mana flask? The OP never had a mana flask in his build so not sure if passive regen is supposed to be enough?
To those confused about poison chance, here are some of the sources of poison I can think of, you can mix and match:

40% from Ascendancy
20% from Swift Venoms passive cluster
10% from Toxic Strikes and potentially 15% more from the passive next to it if you'd like
20% from Herald of Agony
25% from Coralito's Signature flask
Before getting Cold Iron Point, you can use a rare with 30% chance to poison and some other useful stats, they're super cheap.
Then there's the Poison support gem if you wanna use that.
Jewels can roll 5% chance to poison on hit too.
Last edited by Biratancho on Mar 15, 2020, 10:28:38 AM
"
Samale wrote:
How do we gain mana in this build outside using a mana flask? The OP never had a mana flask in his build so not sure if passive regen is supposed to be enough?

Devouring diadem has Eldritch battery
I gave up on this build... so many items are hard to get on early league, like helm, amulet, it doesn't even drop to ppl yet.. or at least that how it was yesterday.
Was having so many troubles with given weapons on t1-2 delirium.(binos and poison Mortem Morsu)
I switched to elemental bv , seems much better, at least for now. No problems so far with delirium t1-5, got lucky with drops so i bought chest but looks my weapons lol.
"
KorakLEN wrote:
"
Samale wrote:

Devouring diadem has Eldritch battery

How do you even get Devouring diadem this early.... No one is selling it, I saw one that was up for few hours for 9 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info