[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Any word on blade blast? Seems kinda shit?
One thing to watch out for is Delerium itself can just dumpster you out of nowhere. Be careful not to step on the white pod things on the ground and also try not to double back. Sometimes I'll even just not stop to loot and just come back later, as even stopping for half a second can get you one shot by some delerium bullshit out of nowhere.

Other than that I am doing just fine in yellow maps with a pair of obliterations. Probs gonna try out a cold iron point and binos soon. Take EB on the tree for mana problems or just run a mana flask, it isn't that bad.
To deal with mana problems, I recommend liberal usage of Plaguebearer for clearing, with only a few casts of BV.

While waiting until Diadem gets cheaper, I got a little creative... this with Skitterbots for infinite mana while clearing:
how do you get the 100% poison chance? im just able to get to 60% and 85% if we count the flask
Does this build not have a hard time sustaining on bosses?

well for all the depressed, i levelt on toxic rain that was pretty ok now i swaped to pl and bv and its working good ofc i die sometimes but damag is insane. maybe some ppl get inspired on my gear set up now
what should be the first big invest? diadem, ring, gloves?
"
xLuksen wrote:

if you can, wait for few more days until helmet and ring prices drop... get a bino and a coralitos... the cold iron point helps a lot, but its price will probably go down aswell..Dendrobate is another option if you're not going for tabulas

and for all of you that are having problem with mana, try blood magic on whirling blades.. its simple but helps a lot
"
xLuksen wrote:

First big investment should be diadem, it allows us to perma cast BV with no mana problems and it allows us to run a extra buff :)

(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
Could this build work with cherrubim body? Got lucky with a 6L and figuring out what to build with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info