[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Would love to know how you all sustain mana. Still in the campaign but so far I've had to rely on Clarity unless I wanna hit my mana potion after every fight. Can't really use the Heralds now due to that. Don't see any mana leech or high regen, I know I'm missing something.

I spent 5 points and pathed up to eldritch battery until devouring diadem prices go down.
why boss fights in act so sucks
Whats best weapons for early mapping?
Atm using 2 Obliterations.
Should i switch to 2 Binos or even 2 Cold iron? Probably not cold iron, but Binos?

"
Naggash wrote:
Whats best weapons for early mapping?
Atm using 2 Obliterations.
Should i switch to 2 Binos or even 2 Cold iron? Probably not cold iron, but Binos?

Binos + the highest damage 1c weapon with Poison damage + chaos damage affixes is doing pretty good for me. I'm sure obliterations would work great too.
This is definitely not a great league starter, but I don't think it claimed to be. I have died over 100 times just getting to Act 10, definitely the worst I have ever done at the start of the league. I started as elemental BV and it worked pretty well aside from getting 1 shot at every turn. Life would definitely be nicer with some life gear and a tabula to use for this as your second character.

Finally got a set of 1c items (other than binos) and it is starting to get rolling now.

Farmed blood aqueducts for a while and just got a tabula which is why it's empty.

If you are going to do league mechanic, which many think is super overtuned right now, I would suggest only taking it to level 1 or 2 at the most until you get some gear established. With all the damage resistance and 1 shot mechanics you are likely to die having to be in melee range all the time. There is just so much crap exploding everywhere it works against this build.

Last edited by Grumpyrock on Mar 15, 2020, 12:17:35 PM
any got a budget alternitve for The Devouring Diadem?
as long i go for life & resist helmet
ty
Elderich on the Tree
I just watched MbxExtreme video where he shows 3 cluster jewels that he is using, and they look very good for us too... I bought the large and small ones for now, idk where to remove points now to get the medium one haha
On mappping without delirium: Two Obliteration
On bossing and mapping with delirium: Cold iron point + Bino

Damage auras setup: hoag + despair + skitterbots
Deffence auras setup: hoag + despair + flesh and stone

Eldrich battery on tree.

Small cluster jewel with Antivenom + Golden Rule (Plague Barier 1 second recharge).

In 5-link Dendrobate i'm alc and go T7 maps with delirium (if i stopped, i die).
This build on bosses without mana is a big issue,
You ran out of mana very fast, getting annoying this shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info