[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Great feedback. I was so used to crafting those dual influenced astral plates I didn't think about the type of crit. So before I did anything, I tried a Maven orb out. Didn't remove the attack crit unfortunately, but we got spel crit on there.

Thanks for the advice about the gloves. I'll look into swapping some of that stuff around for sure.

Thanks again!

EDIT: I have a pair of these already from one of my earlier Sirus fights, wll these work?

But being real, I like having despair as an aura.
Last edited by wrathchild619 on Feb 15, 2021, 3:26:12 AM
guys how much hp u have? I must been doing something wrong cause im sitting at 4,2 k... wtf. I have few levels ahead of me so i can socket some more fettles in small cluster but damn
Last edited by fakfejs on Feb 15, 2021, 2:30:46 PM
Have one quick gameplay question:
How can you handle using withering steps? I just hate it... or I'm doing it wrong... I mean it stops when I use BV or something. Normally I just whirling blade around, using spells constantly, but withering steps encourages other playstyle.
How do you do it?
"
How can you handle using withering steps? I just hate it... or I'm doing it wrong... I mean it stops when I use BV or something. Normally I just whirling blade around, using spells constantly, but withering steps encourages other playstyle.
How do you do it?

Are you using withering step on left click instead of move only?
If not i would try that
"
"
How do you do it?

If not i would try that

Yeah sure, using it on left click.
But that makes it even worse I think... auto-casting and basically instant cancel it by any spell casted.
"
EU_Rogue wrote:
"
wrathchild619 wrote:
Never played BV before. Decided to try it out. Kinda built it in stages starting with the trash gear, and then for a while had some pretty decent mid tier gear and it picked up. But Now I'm starting to min max for endgame stuff now that I've made enough to craft things. Even respecced into the dual cluster jewel version (which was a project unto itself). My DPS fully buffed went up to like 18M+ on 10 stacks according to total DPS with poison, and I'm not sure if vaal BV is included in the "50 MIL+ DPS" in the title is coming from is coming from, but either way I'm blastin' off, blowing up screens of packs and deleting most bosses. Anyway, this is the gear I'm rockin' right now:

I could save up for a watcher's eye but I can't see that adding 30M+ DPS. I know the skin of the loyal gives a lot boost to the gems, but I had one with double corrupted +1 gems & +2 AoE gems, and my damage was a lot lower. Granted I didn't have the Hunter belt I crafted. Not like I need more DPS, just wondering where to invest from here if I wanted to push it further.

POB link if anyone's interested: https://pastebin.com/ChjT4fd8

Cheers!

Crafted the chest and belt myself, pretty happy with the results. Glad Harvest is core now!

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but attack crit on your chest is not doing anything at all for bv as it is a spell. Try reroll that to spellc rit and you should notice a good boost. Also try using hands of the high templar like mine, they cost me 2ex and free up an amulet slot for more levels to your BV. The explode from gloves and your chest don't stack as far as i know

If you want more dps look at my setup as i believe i'm sitting at 80m dps for mobs and around 38m for sirus. Still a lot of minmaxing i can do as well to push it even higher. My survivability is perfectly fine as well. Running deathless 100% deli maps without a HH but plan on using one soon.

How do you run all those auras? Or do you swap skitter/flesh and stone for certain things?
https://pastebin.com/BtTTnKNM

wondering if you can check my pob out, see what I can do to prevent dying so much. I get 1 tapped out of nowhere and its starting to cause me a lot of stress, i can go a whole level getting 70-80% total xp then across 3 separate maps end up getting 1 shot and wanting to commit subaru. I put on steel skin, withering, and immortal to try and help me not die.
Last edited by NxHOMLenJe on Feb 17, 2021, 4:12:04 AM
\
Last edited by NxHOMLenJe on Feb 15, 2021, 8:30:14 PM
"
Sinthoras149 wrote:
"
"
How do you do it?

If not i would try that

Yeah sure, using it on left click.
But that makes it even worse I think... auto-casting and basically instant cancel it by any spell casted.

I stopped using it since I didn't need it, but you're not supposed to have high uptime on it. The idea is that when you cast Withering Step it removes your current Elusive buff you got from Mistwalker and replaces it with a new full strength one. Then when Withering Step is cancelled, that Elusive buff is removed and you can apply a new buff from Mistwalker. This is important because the Elusive buff decays over time, so in theory you're getting more uptime on full strength Elusive this way. It does come at the cost of a bit of skill gem slot and the ability to use Dash/Flame Dash since Withering Step ruins your dash charges
How does the temp chains curse with the gentle touch gloves work with the despair blasphemy curse aura? If you don't have +1 to max curse it's kind of a waste right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info