[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
GruntOfAction wrote:
How does the temp chains curse with the gentle touch gloves work with the despair blasphemy curse aura? If you don't have +1 to max curse it's kind of a waste right?

I did +1 annoint on amulet, but I see many people getting explode chest and the other curse gloves.
Last edited by Mogashi on Feb 17, 2021, 8:57:40 AM
Yeah I was gonna save up for the anoint on the amulet, 3 gold oils though is expensive x.x
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
Yeah I was gonna save up for the anoint on the amulet, 3 gold oils though is expensive x.x

Dont do it. Just find one on trade. I got mine for 50c.
Greeting Exiles!!

This has been my first character so it's been a journey as you could imagine. I've followed this guide as close as I can with a few adjustments from advice given on the reply's

Just started running t16 maps and have noticed i've hit a bit of a wall with damage. I don't seem to be killing as fast as id hoped so I thought about loading into PoB to try and analyse where the problem is.

From what I can see (unless I am missing something) only capping around 2mil DPS with poison. Did I mess up somewhere or should I try and get my gear min/maxed a little more?

here is my build for anyone who would care to have a look, even for shits and gigs

https://pastebin.com/b3fj8ReC

Thanks

Last edited by PollyTricks on Feb 18, 2021, 6:19:43 AM
This build is crazy, fastest clear speed and single target I've ever played by far.
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
How does the temp chains curse with the gentle touch gloves work with the despair blasphemy curse aura? If you don't have +1 to max curse it's kind of a waste right?

There are 2 ways to apply 2 curses at the same time:-

1. Anoint an amulet with 3 Golden oils (Whisper of Doom).
2. Buy a chest piece with "You can apply an additional curse" mod.
"
PollyTricks wrote:
Greeting Exiles!!

This has been my first character so it's been a journey as you could imagine. I've followed this guide as close as I can with a few adjustments from advice given on the reply's

Just started running t16 maps and have noticed i've hit a bit of a wall with damage. I don't seem to be killing as fast as id hoped so I thought about loading into PoB to try and analyse where the problem is.

From what I can see (unless I am missing something) only capping around 2mil DPS with poison. Did I mess up somewhere or should I try and get my gear min/maxed a little more?

here is my build for anyone who would care to have a look, even for shits and gigs

https://pastebin.com/b3fj8ReC

Thanks

I see that you did not use any cluster jewels. Towards end-game, normally players will min-max on cluster jewels. I reckon you can improve from here.

Also, get better belt and boots. If you got more currency, get a rare influenced chest piece.
Hey, I was just wondering, is this build viable for t17-19 full deli fractured maps with enough investment(budget is not a problem), also related to this question - is there any way to implement inspired learning or HH into the build for max efficiency? Sorry for asking any already answered questions, ty for the response beforehand.
"
Greedzius wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering, is this build viable for t17-19 full deli fractured maps with enough investment(budget is not a problem), also related to this question - is there any way to implement inspired learning or HH into the build for max efficiency? Sorry for asking any already answered questions, ty for the response beforehand.

Yes, it is viable, but I would probably recommend another build for doing fractured maps. If you want to do Blade Vortex, cold BV might be a better route to go down as the freeze will help with your survivability quite a bit on deli maps.
Hey guys, I have the pleasure to play the Gr0bbs's BV poison on this league
I'm having a lot of fun with it, but I'm thinking about changing 2 or 3 things, losing a bit of DPS to go and get the "inspired learning" jewel, is it worth it ?
check my pastbin and don't hesitate to give your opinion/advice.
https://pastebin.com/mPWsBP1R

thx exiles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info