[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I'm having trouble sometimes sustaining BV with Diadem. Especially on bosses, where you can't get corpses and slow regen. Any solution for this? Was thinking maybe watcher's eye with es on hit?
It's on Sirus fight's for example, last stage, when you get to storm closer, it slows you. On his fight I sometimes have like 2-3BV and more like trying not to die.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 19, 2021, 6:25:01 AM
"
I'm having trouble sometimes sustaining BV with Diadem. Especially on bosses, where you can't get corpses and slow regen. Any solution for this? Was thinking maybe watcher's eye with es on hit?
It's on Sirus fight's for example, last stage, when you get to storm closer, it slows you. On his fight I sometimes have like 2-3BV and more like trying not to die.

Is there any way you can just get some more ES on your gear somewhere?
IGN: Jihokinetic
"

Placing a Desecrate gem somewhere for manual use, then waiting for Feast of Flesh to trigger to replenish ES has been my clunky solution around this. Getting ES on gear would be the permanent solution, but rearranging str/int/res would be another problem on its own.
Last edited by kilo_waro on Feb 19, 2021, 7:37:22 PM
Hello everyone, enjoying the build and trying to look on what to improve next as everything is quite pricy rn, will take any suggestions as this is the furthest I've been

pob: https://pastebin.com/DQghFiNE

Last edited by kashmirr1 on Feb 19, 2021, 10:28:54 PM
So the way I found solution to this Energy Shield problem, is by placing 3 points into mana reserve (Charisma) and put on Discipline. So far, works fine, have now a tone of es and recharge. What allows me to put all else (Skitters, Agony, Malevolence) is placing 4lvl Enlightened into Diadem, which turns it into 5. Will test it out on Sirus and etc., since that was the only places when I was able to ran out of ES for movement skills.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 20, 2021, 8:59:20 AM
Hello and thanks for the great build.
This build is fastest build I've ever played. Good clearing and very good dps.

But I have a problem. Build feels squishy aganist elemental ailments. Freezing, ignite killing me most of the time. I can be alive when my life flask is full but when flask depleted I'm dying so fast. I think I'm doing something wrong. How you guys deal with elemental ailments?
And can someone check my pob please?

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/CJgr58md
Any improvment suggestion will work. Thanks :).

Last edited by milkmeda on Feb 20, 2021, 4:14:07 PM
"
milkmeda wrote:
Hello and thanks for the great build.
This build is fastest build I've ever played. Good clearing and very good dps.

But I have a problem. Build feels squishy aganist elemental ailments. Freezing, ignite killing me most of the time. I can be alive when my life flask is full but when flask depleted I'm dying so fast. I think I'm doing something wrong. How you guys deal with elemental ailments?
And can someone check my pob please?

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/CJgr58md
Any improvment suggestion will work. Thanks :).

Enduring Cry heals mostly. You need to stop running or move slower if you get ignite/bleed. Check my version on account, it doesn't bother me mostly, nor ignites nor nothing.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 20, 2021, 5:45:25 PM
Hey guys. I just reached level 100 and i cant find anymore upgrade. Can u just check and tell me if u see a room for reasonable upgrade.

This is builds page(characters name: Pennorath).

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/diebreath/Pennorath?i=0&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DHands-of-the-High-Templar%26name%3DPen

PS. Importin from my pc and from poe ninja shows different dps results for same build/items. Dunno which one is right.
Last edited by diebreath on Feb 21, 2021, 7:57:05 AM
Nah, still same shit happens with Sirus. I simply run out of dashes and to add to that, I realized just now that whirling blades do not dodge the beams, that's why I was dying at that faze. Now dash does, but what good is it if I get slowed still and simply run out of those dashes.......I dont know, guess either I am shit at this build or build is more towards mapping, since that is just awesome, apart from sustaining those shitty blades every 2-3 seconds. Of course, like every thing, throw 100ex and it's fine, but fuck that, then what's the point to farm 1000 T16s to get the few final bosses, to farm another 1000 T16 for whatever.
The shitty part is that you always have to be close to bosses and ramp up the poison, otherwise, OF COURSE it would be dead, but that short span sometimes to get close and hit...then survive for 3-5s, then again 1-2s of a nab...
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 20, 2021, 9:53:52 PM
can someone please tell me what the mods we're looking for on the watcher's eye are?

is it just unaffected by poison and damage ailments inflict damage faster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info