[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Would you post your PoB? I'll try to follow your gem setups...I guess I'm lacking of DMG. Not that is bad...but could be better

https://pastebin.com/sxATDAyv
Last edited by Kilmory on Feb 1, 2021, 6:25:37 AM
"
"
Would you post your PoB? I'll try to follow your gem setups...I guess I'm lacking of DMG. Not that is bad...but could be better

https://pastebin.com/sxATDAyv

Thanks!!

I am cureently struggling with my gem setup. I'm looking which auras I could replace and if I could remove my stone golem and put it a arcane surge to link with the withering step.

Also, I am not too sure if Skitterbots is doing kuch for me. I have 10ex to invest. Would you be able to help me out?

My profile is open.

I have a few messed up nodes since my resists and str isnt quite capped. Will eventually fix it when I get my last small cluster.

My chest will be Kintsugi, and I am nlt willing to remove wind dancer =) so what you be your suggestion for 10ex?
"
Thanks!!

I am cureently struggling with my gem setup. I'm looking which auras I could replace and if I could remove my stone golem and put it a arcane surge to link with the withering step.

Also, I am not too sure if Skitterbots is doing kuch for me. I have 10ex to invest. Would you be able to help me out?

My profile is open.

I have a few messed up nodes since my resists and str isnt quite capped. Will eventually fix it when I get my last small cluster.

My chest will be Kintsugi, and I am nlt willing to remove wind dancer =) so what you be your suggestion for 10ex?

First of all you should get damage over time cold iron points

Also you should change the anoint from your amulet to Dirty Techniques
Last edited by Kilmory on Feb 1, 2021, 6:45:45 AM
"
"
hmm, maybe its the lack of duration nodes on my jewels thats making this setup feel scuffed, because I run at almost 0 mana all the time

Your profile says you are using enlighten level 3?

With level 4 it should definitely work

i have 200 unreserved mana, point is that it almost doesnt regen at all, do you maybe have alira bonuses by chance?
"
i have 200 unreserved mana, point is that it almost doesnt regen at all, do you maybe have alira bonuses by chance?

Omg i actually do!

I used it for my League Starter and never bothered to change

Sorry
By far one of the worst build to level past lvl 95. You constantly deep down in xp because of random one shot you cannot protect you from.

Each time your char will be hit by physical damages, you are dead and -10%.

Your only way to lvl 100 is buying chayulah stones, beachhead maps and coward's trial. Level once, do what you have to on the atlas, then go back to leveling session. And NEVER try to be cocky and try to finish a lvl on a t16 map, this game will just fuck you 20 - 30% xp for free.

And last but not least, sell all your blight maps. This build is pure shit with blight
Last edited by Ashandaar on Feb 1, 2021, 8:15:01 AM
"
Ashandaar wrote:
By far one of the worst build to level past lvl 95. You constantly deep down in xp because of random one shot you cannot protect you from.

Each time your char will be hit by physical damages, you are dead and -10%.

Your only way to lvl 100 is buying chayulah stones, beachhead maps and coward's trial. Level once, do what you have to on the atlas, then go back to leveling session. And NEVER try to be cocky and try to finish a lvl on a t16 map, this game will just fuck you 20 - 30% xp for free.

And last but not least, sell all your blight maps. This build is pure shit with blight

what do you mean this build is the easiest blight build i ever played, you just have to have bino's equipped
hello, this build is cool but i dont understand why i take some one shot sometime....may be, i made a mistake on my gear, would be great if someone can have a look....
"
ciama wrote:
hello, this build is cool but i dont understand why i take some one shot sometime....may be, i made a mistake on my gear, would be great if someone can have a look....

its dodge build with 5k ish hp, you will get one shot, that's just life
tho i think wise oak is kinda useless on this build, you could dodge flask for some extra dodge chance
Last edited by viionc2 on Feb 1, 2021, 1:53:41 PM
why are the gem setups different in your guide than in the PoB?

You have both daggers as B-B-B and Asenaths as BBGG in PoB and totally different in guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info