[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
Once I get Asenaths gloves do I switch out the Bino for a 2nd Cold Iron Point or continue using the Binos?

You switch to Dual-CIP.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
kilo_waro wrote:
I'm at low reds now and running into many survivability issues. Mostly in swarmy content such as rituals/heists, I lack the dps to get rid of mobs fast enough, then get one-tapped when recasting BV.

If anyone could take a look at my character and provide some tips that would be amazing!

I made some quick adjustments to your build with Cluster Jewels for reference, this gives you an extra 3 million SDPS. Using Blind and a Mistwall you should be pretty tanky and have no issues all the way up to t16. I would look at upgrading rings, jewels and belt for required stats instead of grabbing nodes from the tree as you don't need a Circle of Nostalgia yet, I would switch to one much later when you are completely geared.

https://pastebin.com/N3Fgp6yQ

Ditch the Carcass and get a 6 link (Very important, the faster you kill stuff the less you will die.)

Pick up an Ungil's Harmony Amulet (Very cheap and huge DPS boost.)

Ditch Quartz flask for a MS flask

Scrap the curses and Run Flesh and Stone in Blind Mode (Malevolence + Herald + Flesh and Stone.)

Grab Corrupted Gloves with Temp Chains on hit

Grab Cluster Jewels

Use Withering Step on left click or CWDT also add Desecrate to your CWDT link to spawn corpses for Diadem.

Use a move skill. A lot of people use Whirling Blades with Fortify.

WOW! Thank you for the advice. Lowbudget please keep adding your thoughts and descriptions. Really helps keep the hype up! I am also new to the build so I like all the details adn advice. I hate dying and anything the helps mitigate it will be welcomed!
Can someone make a hierarchy of upgrades? So us newbies can focus our efforts and monies properly!
Last edited by gallaghd on Jan 21, 2021, 1:23:50 PM
Hello can any tell me how works the critical damage with this build?? we do damage with criticals of is only for the mod of perfect agony??
Build is super smooth, probably one of the best league starters i have played, so far cleared sirius a2 deathless, still working on my atlas
just one tip that other people mentioned - don't ever stop moving if there are mosnters around and you will be fine

also managed to create a sweet jewel

i think Cospri's Will good alternative for first week of the league
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok, so I just levelled to 90 last night using nothing more than a Tabula, 2 Cold Iron Points and scuffed yellows, I hit t14s before I bothered making any changes so the build is fully capable to at least Red maps with very little gear. I know some people are struggling a bit with this build so I will share a few things that have worked well for me in the past and hopefully make things a bit easier for league starters who notice they feel like glass and have bad damage.

1. Three items that are essential are Coralitos's flask, Atziri's Promise flask for life leech and also a 'Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you' Jewel. Corrupted Blood will cause problems with this build even with a Staunching flask, it's generally my main source of deaths until I get the jewel.

2. Make sure to grab the Wind Dancer node, this has excellent synergy with the Kintsugi chest that you can grab later on but is also very good stand alone.

3. Have a CWDT+IC link somewhere to save you from spike bursts, I also add Withering Step to the third link to refresh the Elusive buff almost every time I take a hit.

4. Phase Run gives you tons of MS, allows you to run through mobs and prevents you from getting gangbanged when mob density is insane. I bind it to left click and grab the 'Freedom of Movement' node for almost 100% Phase Run uptime which gives you an extra 62% Move speed in total. Some people also use Withering Step which I do not because I use Flame Dash exclusively which shares cool downs but this is also a viable option if you go the Whirling Blades route.

5. Two very good uniques that are very cheap are Fox's Fortune and the Brine Crown, these will carry you until you can afford a better chest and a Diadem.

Fox's Fortune is about 12c for a 6link (You buy a Foxshadow and then use the prophecy 'Dark Instincts.' This chest is basically a poor mans Kintsugi and will save you from the occasional one shot, it's much better than a Tabula. Brine Crown is around 4-10c and is also very strong until you can get a Diadem. It provides you with tons of life, cold res, freeze immunity and also gives you mana regen when you stand still for boss situations where you run out of Mana flask charges (which is rare since most bosses die very fast.)

6. Make sure to use an 'Enduring Mana' flask. This makes it so you're mana doesn't stop recovering when you're topped up.

7. Blind is important for survivability. If you can fit in Flesh and Stone somehow on top of Malevolance and your Herald it's highly recommended to do so.

8. Make sure to use Wither Totems. This is very important for damage and always overlooked. Pop totems on Bosses and difficult packs before charging in with a 10 stack BV and they will melt.

9. Bino's Kitchen Knife is very good for clear, use one with CIP if you can for mapping lower levels fast. Switch to CIP and Mistwall for reds and dual CIP for tougher bosses (This may or may not work, you might still get one shotted dual welding until later when you have good gear.)

10. Grab a level 21 Vaal Blade Vortex gem. They are super cheap this league (10-15c.)

11. Get corrupted gloves with Temp Chains on Hit, this is a big survivability boost they don't cost much.

12. Don't stop moving ever. Just run around with Plague Bearer and refresh you BV stacks as need. Stopping means dying with this build. You can pre-stack bosses with flasks, Totems and Duration Focus later on in the game and basically just stand there and one shot them though.

12. Make sure you have 100% chance to poison without Coralito's flask. You can check this in your character stats page under the BV offence tab.

Here's my current setup if anyone is interested.

https://pastebin.com/VTh4j77M

Keep in mind this is just for league starting and not definitive by any stretch, you will probably have a bad time if you try taking this into high reds and endgame bosses in this state until you can upgrade. You can respec damage and resistance nodes as needed depending on your gear, you can use Whirling Blades, nothing is set in stone. Once you hit the 5 million SDPS mark you can start min maxing and scaling damage using Cluster Jewels, Circle Rings and self-Poison to bring you to around 18-20 million SDPS with minimal investment. Respec from the Atrophy Node for Clusters and then go from there.

I really liked the tips, especially the body armor, it greatly improved my survival ...
thankful s2
"
Chrono_Kun wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok, so I just levelled to 90 last night using nothing more than a Tabula, 2 Cold Iron Points and scuffed yellows, I hit t14s before I bothered making any changes so the build is fully capable to at least Red maps with very little gear. I know some people are struggling a bit with this build so I will share a few things that have worked well for me in the past and hopefully make things a bit easier for league starters who notice they feel like glass and have bad damage.

1. Three items that are essential are Coralitos's flask, Atziri's Promise flask for life leech and also a 'Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you' Jewel. Corrupted Blood will cause problems with this build even with a Staunching flask, it's generally my main source of deaths until I get the jewel.

2. Make sure to grab the Wind Dancer node, this has excellent synergy with the Kintsugi chest that you can grab later on but is also very good stand alone.

3. Have a CWDT+IC link somewhere to save you from spike bursts, I also add Withering Step to the third link to refresh the Elusive buff almost every time I take a hit.

4. Phase Run gives you tons of MS, allows you to run through mobs and prevents you from getting gangbanged when mob density is insane. I bind it to left click and grab the 'Freedom of Movement' node for almost 100% Phase Run uptime which gives you an extra 62% Move speed in total. Some people also use Withering Step which I do not because I use Flame Dash exclusively which shares cool downs but this is also a viable option if you go the Whirling Blades route.

5. Two very good uniques that are very cheap are Fox's Fortune and the Brine Crown, these will carry you until you can afford a better chest and a Diadem.

Fox's Fortune is about 12c for a 6link (You buy a Foxshadow and then use the prophecy 'Dark Instincts.' This chest is basically a poor mans Kintsugi and will save you from the occasional one shot, it's much better than a Tabula. Brine Crown is around 4-10c and is also very strong until you can get a Diadem. It provides you with tons of life, cold res, freeze immunity and also gives you mana regen when you stand still for boss situations where you run out of Mana flask charges (which is rare since most bosses die very fast.)

6. Make sure to use an 'Enduring Mana' flask. This makes it so you're mana doesn't stop recovering when you're topped up.

7. Blind is important for survivability. If you can fit in Flesh and Stone somehow on top of Malevolance and your Herald it's highly recommended to do so.

8. Make sure to use Wither Totems. This is very important for damage and always overlooked. Pop totems on Bosses and difficult packs before charging in with a 10 stack BV and they will melt.

9. Bino's Kitchen Knife is very good for clear, use one with CIP if you can for mapping lower levels fast. Switch to CIP and Mistwall for reds and dual CIP for tougher bosses (This may or may not work, you might still get one shotted dual welding until later when you have good gear.)

10. Grab a level 21 Vaal Blade Vortex gem. They are super cheap this league (10-15c.)

11. Get corrupted gloves with Temp Chains on Hit, this is a big survivability boost they don't cost much.

12. Don't stop moving ever. Just run around with Plague Bearer and refresh you BV stacks as need. Stopping means dying with this build. You can pre-stack bosses with flasks, Totems and Duration Focus later on in the game and basically just stand there and one shot them though.

12. Make sure you have 100% chance to poison without Coralito's flask. You can check this in your character stats page under the BV offence tab.

Here's my current setup if anyone is interested.

https://pastebin.com/VTh4j77M

Keep in mind this is just for league starting and not definitive by any stretch, you will probably have a bad time if you try taking this into high reds and endgame bosses in this state until you can upgrade. You can respec damage and resistance nodes as needed depending on your gear, you can use Whirling Blades, nothing is set in stone. Once you hit the 5 million SDPS mark you can start min maxing and scaling damage using Cluster Jewels, Circle Rings and self-Poison to bring you to around 18-20 million SDPS with minimal investment. Respec from the Atrophy Node for Clusters and then go from there.

I really liked the tips, especially the body armor, it greatly improved my survival ...
thankful s2

Same here,im diying less with that armor, for now without wind dancer
Ok... little currency setback. After i killed an Elder Guardian on T14 today with my last portal and with goddamn MAVEN watching and HEALING him all the time, and after having killed Katrina twice without helm-drop, i finally bought the Diadem... No Jun missions left, and even though normal bosses or mapping on T14 is a breeze even with my bad gear, that guardian-fight was a revelation today..

Plan was actually to invest only what's necessary and to get a headhunter at the end of next week. Think i'll need a week more.
Question about helm Diadem...Im about to buy one but is it better to get unveiled one or veiled with any specific stat? Im not sure how good is that focus with 100% duration on poison?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info