[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Wondering for which Anoint I should go. Dirty Techniques or Serpentine Spellslinger? The latter seems to give more DPS.
Wondering if any one could answer, what would be the best for damage output dual cold irons, or dual obliterations.
"
D0UBE wrote:
Wondering if any one could answer, what would be the best for damage output dual cold irons, or dual obliterations.

Depends on the content you're doing and if you want to use fortify or not. You can't use Whirling Blades with Obliteration. Personally, i found 1 CIP + 1 Bino's perfect for mapping and Dual CIP for bossing. As soon as you get your hand on any kind of explosive mod (chest, Asenath's, cluster jewels), i'd switch to dual CIP for mapping.

If you're doing Blighted maps however, i found Dual-obliteration to be better than CIP + Bino's.
"
D0UBE wrote:

x2 cold iron point at endgame is by far the best. With some very good notable cluster jewels, (ex: gain endurance charge when hit, and unspeakable gifts) you should be clearing all content with this toon np.
This sentiment was summed up by a member of our design team who recently said "We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not."

YOLO!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
4. Phase Run gives you tons of MS, allows you to run through mobs and prevents you from getting gangbanged when mob density is insane. I bind it to left click and grab the 'Freedom of Movement' node for almost 100% Phase Run uptime which gives you an extra 62% Move speed in total. Some people also use Withering Step which I do not because I use Flame Dash exclusively which shares cool downs but this is also a viable option if you go the Whirling Blades route.

I'm not sure about Freedom of Movement tho, since we get 50% Elusive Effect from Mistwalker, so the effect is still active when cd of Withering Step comes again, so it will reset it, probably at 100% or 90% of the effect if we set WS to the left click.

Could someone do the maths too? Not sure about this one.
If I wanna switch my whirling blade setup for flame dash am I losing to much DPS or survivability? Otherwise which setup would I best use for flame dash? I feel that for my gameplay flame dash will be smoother...idk
I'm at low reds now and running into many survivability issues. Mostly in swarmy content such as rituals/heists, I lack the dps to get rid of mobs fast enough, then get one-tapped when recasting BV.

If anyone could take a look at my character and provide some tips that would be amazing!
Also from personal preferences, I love this small cluster jewel, with CWDT+IC+Inc duration it gives us about 3 secs of """"immunity"""" which is supernice at least in Heists.

Last edited by CirnoTan on Jan 21, 2021, 10:37:40 AM
^^ thanks so much for the advice, will definitely follow!
Once I get Asenaths gloves do I switch out the Bino for a 2nd Cold Iron Point or continue using the Binos?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info