[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Yeah, even without ultimate endgame gear, this build rips through T16 (incl. Delirium mirror) like it's nothing. The only secret to this build: Don't stop moving. Never. That's what kills you. Put up your blades, whirl through mobs, whirl away, refresh blades, whirl into next mob group and so on. If you refresh your blades inside of a mob group or stop to loot stuff, that's mostly where you die to my experience.
Hey there, having a blast with your build, but in pob i see both awakened blasphemy and +curse on chest. But the only curses i see is despair and tc from asenath's, am i missing something here?
You have two curses and the +1 to curse limit on the chest - what is there to miss? You can only have one curse on enemies, unless you get a + to curse limit. If you don't want the chest, you can skill to whispers of doom instead on the upper side of the tree (was on the left side up until two patches ago).
Nevermind, i thought awakened blasphemy provides additional curse on lvl 5, my bad, thanks for the answer.
Last edited by BlindSythe on Jan 19, 2021, 7:45:17 AM

Sorry for the rather noobish question but I have not much experience with crafting and was wondering if this jewel would work.
In the guide you said for +2 jewel sockets a iLevel 75 is needed, mine is way lower (54) and has those sockets.
Can I work with that or should I wait to get my hands on one with a higher base level?

Thanks
Was reading levelling guild and saw you said xiom can carry you until maps, but you also reference Mortem Morsu Fright Claw, and then go onto say if you transition to poison early to instead use anything with spell damage & cast speed, but what's the best option here as you can't use whirling blades with wands/sceptres and assuming I can access all of these options.
"
versi2k13 wrote:

Sorry for the rather noobish question but I have not much experience with crafting and was wondering if this jewel would work.
In the guide you said for +2 jewel sockets a iLevel 75 is needed, mine is way lower (54) and has those sockets.
Can I work with that or should I wait to get my hands on one with a higher base level?

Thanks

craftofexile is the best site if you want to start crafting. You see the modifiers and what item level you need. The stuff with "+2 jewel sockets" has been changed last patch, it went from being a crafting mod to being an implicit

"
RSCasual wrote:
Was reading levelling guild and saw you said xiom can carry you until maps, but you also reference Mortem Morsu Fright Claw, and then go onto say if you transition to poison early to instead use anything with spell damage & cast speed, but what's the best option here as you can't use whirling blades with wands/sceptres and assuming I can access all of these options.

Tbh, it depends a bit on what items you get during leveling. Whirling Blades isn't a must have during leveling. Flame Dash is better for leveling anyway, since you can't cross ledges with WB.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Ok, so I just levelled to 90....

Good tips ty! What's the reasoning behind CWDT+IC instead of Steelskin?
Are there any other thread of hope location options? Out of curiosity
Just wanted to say a big thank you to LowBudget. Your tips and suggestions are all excellent, and I have incorporated most of them into my build.

I am having a different experience than a lot of the people here... I have had no survivability issues thus far. I've only died twice, which is really amazing for me at this point in the league. I usually have a handful of deaths from the campaign alone but so far no issues. I am only on t4 maps, so that probably has a lot to do with it, though :)

Looking forward to seeing how I can scale this to red maps. Thanks everyone for the info they are posting here, it's very helpful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info