[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

awesome Build!

Any Skill prefered to put on Left Click?
@EdenIsBack
I recommend investing into WE with lgoh vitality mod. VERY HELFUL and provides AMAZING qol at the cost of allocating lvl1 vitality.

Atm they are 4-5 ex however, Day3 whatchu say. They will be 1-2 ex later on.
Took this to 100 in SSF last league. Went for ailment immunity and used mistwall for the final stretch (though this league you probably want mistwall on all the time). Assassin lost some movement speed but I used whirling blades in insanity gloves anyway. Can't recommend that enough. Thought I would post my variant here.

Char link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/himanshu24/characters?characterName=cassiaselusiveass

Endgame showcase vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7k7SXewGdk
Last edited by Hman120 on Jan 18, 2021, 9:59:58 PM
So im doing t15s and 16s now and my dmg seems to be okish. but my survivability is absolute garbage

https://pastebin.com/rT0nhf8A

could someone please help me out on what im doing wrong or what i cna improve so i stop dieing 4 times a map?
"
Crazakilla wrote:
So im doing t15s and 16s now and my dmg seems to be okish. but my survivability is absolute garbage

https://pastebin.com/rT0nhf8A

could someone please help me out on what im doing wrong or what i cna improve so i stop dieing 4 times a map?

Move your thread of hope here instead and get hired killer, it's insane for life sustain while mapping and extremely underrated. https://i.imgur.com/eEo57DB.jpg

And get vaal BV asap, it destroys bosses.
Last edited by Hman120 on Jan 19, 2021, 1:39:25 AM
Is this build a viable league starter if you don't start day 1 and pop off before prices? Also I plan to be playing with an aura bot, would I be better off going with a phys build or something
"
RSCasual wrote:
Is this build a viable league starter if you don't start day 1 and pop off before prices? Also I plan to be playing with an aura bot, would I be better off going with a phys build or something

If anything, it becomes even cheaper at the end of week 1, since the build enabling items are farmable. Devouring Diadem starts strong at ~5ex on Sunday and goes to 1-2ex on Friday. Impresence starts high too, but it stays at a higher price some time (still goes down).

Also, if you're playing with an Aura Bot, i'd imagine you can get your damage even higher since you don't have to worry about resistances at all. Since we use a lot of uniques, resistances are in fact a little problem if you want to push this build to max DMG numbers.

Can't say much about how this build does in T16 maps THIS league. Had a bad and late start, internet problems, bad map layouts during leveling... and also had way too much fun with the league mechanic. Took me 10 hours to get to mapping (usually ~6-7). I'm up to T10 atm, with really shitty gear but so far i only have a problem with the rituals that spawn those purple orbs. Those, that spawn new orbs themselves. Everything else is very smooth. Killed Atziri yesterday morning and got myself a perfectly rolled Promise. And Ritual gave me Coralitos... unfortunately, i had a really nice crafted six-link chest with high life and triple res... but Vaal Temple said NO! this night. So back to tabula it is i guess.

"
mefistofx wrote:
Thanks for the explanation, what do you mean Scion life cluster?

Should I focus now on Impresence Onyx Amulet? I thikn it's in my price range so I will be able to anoint this instead of wasting my currency on the one I'm wearing now. With this I supposed to play with Aspect of The Spider? Got Diadem already

The big life cluster next to the scion starting point, with "Constitution".

Impresence will be your amulet for the rest of the league. So if you can buy one atm and you already have the Diadem, i'd probably do it. Especially because of the annointment, as you mentionned.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Jan 19, 2021, 3:39:04 AM
"

Also, if you're playing with an Aura Bot, i'd imagine you can get your damage even higher since you don't have to worry about resistances at all. Since we use a lot of uniques, resistances are in fact a little problem if you want to push this build to max DMG numbers.

So do you think this would outperform the phys conversion BV variant? Both seem really fun, unfortunate that your run was rough but you seem to be doing pretty well regardless
"
RSCasual wrote:
"

So do you think this would outperform the phys conversion BV variant? Both seem really fun, unfortunate that your run was rough but you seem to be doing pretty well regardless

Maybe i understood you wrong - you're playing together with a buddy, who's playing an aura bot, right?

The bonus of an aura bot is that you don't need resistances at all - neither on your gear nor on the tree. You'll get almost all of your defences from your aura bot, so you can focus purely on damage with your gear and your skill tree. If you play solo, you'll have to get a lot of resistances on your gear and/or on your tree, since we use a lot of unique items.

If you mean the Fire BV with "phys conversion" - that's a completely different matter. I never played the Fire BV build. It's way more expensive than the poison BV one, and as far as i know, there are only two big differences:

- Fire BV is more dmg upfront. But tbh, with high end gear, Poison BV isn't really a dot build anymore anyway
- If you're planning on playing with a headhunter, Fire BV would probably be the better build. You CAN play this build with a HH, but unless you invest heavily into an alternative weapon, you lose out on some HH stuff and lose some value.
"

- Fire BV is more dmg upfront. But tbh, with high end gear, Poison BV isn't really a dot build anymore anyway
- If you're planning on playing with a headhunter, Fire BV would probably be the better build. You CAN play this build with a HH, but unless you invest heavily into an alternative weapon, you lose out on some HH stuff and lose some value.

Thanks for the info! I think I'll try this one out first as it seems like a great league starter without super high rng or expensive starting gear. When I get HH I can probably look into the other one if I'm not still completely happy with the clear speed but I saw this build completely run through a T15 which was hilarious "red maps lol"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info