[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Thanks !

I got an explosion and +1 curse, change my glove with a enfeeble on hit.
The explosion is so good ! the second curse honestly i dont see any difference on the one shot event :(

I got already the atziri flask, i will get an dodge/evasion.

By the gem which blind you mean 'flesh and stone' ?
I will try but don't know if have enough free mana.

Thanks a lot guys !
ty for the tips horned!
I bought a +2 kintsugi.
Is it worth to buy Athenas with despair on hit, to replace blasphemy + despair is there a significant damage difference?
Hi, thanks for the guide, i've got just now my asenath, and i'using unspeakable gift on my lcj, and the pop° sound is very good.
My next upgrade shouould be the chest, but i don't know if i need a +1 curse & explode mod, or i can go for a +1 curse only one, to save some currency and the 3 point on the tree.
It is better to have the exploding mod on the chest?

thanks in advance for the help
Last edited by Scappotto on Nov 6, 2020, 3:32:53 PM
Hello,

I am currently at lvl 91, with A4 and some t14-15 maps. I am currently having trouble with some bosses, as I feel the DPS is not high enough. Also, I sometimes die to high mobility bosses or bosses with phases. Maybe I should get another form of life leech? When I do get hit by an attack, I often end up with only 30% HP, but I've got no way of regenerating that when HP flasks are empty.

Is there some way for me to boost the boss DPS? I see many guides where the poison dmg per stack is about 3x my current dmg.

Spoiler

POB: https://pastebin.com/dGE2MGvp

I also have Overwhelming malice on my Large Cluster, but during mapping, it seems that the uptime is not permanent.

Thanks for your input!
some idea to improve for more damage :) 11m at the moment without calculation

stuff i use

Spoiler

Run Exile Run xD
Last edited by hiro01dzdvb on Nov 13, 2020, 8:52:10 AM
Hi all, I need someone to take a look at my build and tell me what I can do to optimise it in terms of damage and survivability. I am stuck in lvl 93 with 4.2k life and constantly dying. It might be just my place style but I also realised that I lack the potential damage or survivability for this build. Really lost in in so much different information and skill trees as this is the first time i'm playing poison and not sure what's the best skill nodes to take or remove.

Appreciate if someone can take a look and give me some advice.

Btw should I still be running blood and stone or switch to skitterbots since I have asenaths?

https://pastebin.com/4ZhmpWgr
Last edited by BonJovii on Nov 6, 2020, 10:52:40 PM
Hello what should i update next? I didnt update for some longer time now. Can maybe someone look over my profile and can tell me whats are the best next upgrades?

I got about 150 ex to spend.

Here's my build report.

Damage is obviously insane, maps and bosses are a killed in a matter of seconds and Delirium is just as easy. I still die relatively often but that is mainly due to my lack of skill and my playstyle (yolo into every pack), that's why I prefered opting for Kintsugi as a chest (with a nice +2 aoe corruption), which makes me a lot tankier.

Headhunter doesn't do anything, the build felt just as strong before I had it but I use it for the comfort and QoL it brings.

Biggest point is the boots, the chill/freeze immunity is insanely nice and I definitely felt the difference before/after I got the upgrade.

Aspect of the Spider is crazy good since we're very close to monsters all the time, if you don't have it make it a priority it's not hard to add it to the build

As for flasks, I only use the Bottled faith for Delirium maps/bosses, otherwise I just use a movement speed flask for regular mapping/heisting.

I tried to work in a +1 phys/+1dex amulet without sacrificing an aura but it was complicated and didn't push the idea further, but it's definitely doable.

I spent a lot of time of time on my tree trying to make it all work well and I ended up with a few conclusions:
- It's not worth it pathing to Constitution if you use a 1 Cluster jewel setup like me
- It's better to node Whispers of Doom and allocate Dirty Technique
- I definitely recommand allocating Lethal Assault, the added AoE feels very good (and it only costs 2 points)
- A 2 Cluster jewel setup seems like overkill to me, no need for more damage at this point and you can focus on more survivability.

I also had to make a few sacrifices to make the build work with a Headhunter because I was lacking resists so I spent 2 points to allocate Survivalist and 1 point on the right of Resourfulness (16% all ele res total).

This build could still be upgraded further with a Malevolence Watcher's eye DoT multi, better cluster jewels, level 6 awakened gems, Despair curse effect Helm enchant etc.. but I don't feel the need for it and I'm very satisfied with how it currently looks.

Thanks to the guys who answered my questions here and thanks for the build, it's a blast to play!
Last edited by Papr1kaa on Nov 7, 2020, 2:40:40 PM

This is my take on the build so far. Has been super fun.

I used most of the same medium cluster jewels, but I added one that blinds and culls on curse.

Do you think that is worth it?
Which should be the priority for this build, the explodey chest armor or Asenath's Gentle Touch?

I ask because I don't think I have the time needed to farm for both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info