[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

hi first thanks to all for reading and to those who answered my previous queries.

anyway heres another question.

what stats among these gives more damage to poison in regards to this build?
>Damage
>Damage over Time
>Damage over Time Multiplier
>Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
>Chaos Damage
>Poison Damage
>Physical Damage (for poison caused by physical damage)

What should I prioritize? given one is on budget and looking to purchase jewels that has #% increased maximum Life and one or two of the above modifiers.

thanks

"
Eryin wrote:
@gr0bbs

Hey man, thanks for the build.

I'm currently following it and feel I'm lacking in something, I've invested a bit of currency to get the nice things but when I pob my build my dps is a shit ton lower than yours. If you can give me any tips/information on what I need to do I would appreciate it.

Here is my current pob https://pastebin.com/KSjtBrQP
My profile is public as well.

- You're using Blood and Sand instead of Flesh and Stone. B&S doesn't do anything.
- Withering step and precision are linked to CWDT, and they should not be. Precision is a cast once / leave on forever aura, it doesn't need to be recast. Withering step should be bound to left mouse click, it'll auto-cast when it's ready and you move.
- Your flasks need work. You have attack speed on your Quicksilver - we don't attack, Blade Vortex is a spell, not an attack. Your silver flask outright needs to go - Onslaught isn't useful except for some added move speed. It's another thing that buffs attacks, not spells. I'd suggest replacing it with Sin's Rebirth.
- You are running 2 curses - Temp chains from Asenath's, and Despair with Blasphemy, however, from what I can see you only have max 1 curse. You need a chest with additional curse, or path to Whispers of Doom on the tree.
- Your POB doesn't show anything allocated on the clusters? That can't be right, you have too many unallocated points.
- You need to turn on your flasks in PoB as well, under Items. Just Atziri's and Coralito's are worth 35% DPS.
- # of poisons recently in config should be 30.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Nov 2, 2020, 10:03:32 PM
Build is (I would say) complete.

Damage feels great, survivability less so but what can you ask.
Very proud of the boots I crafted.

Am I doing anything very dumb in the build?

https://pastebin.com/1J0h2bx3
Or on my profile, DatBoiiiiii
"
Build is (I would say) complete.

Damage feels great, survivability less so but what can you ask.
Very proud of the boots I crafted.

Am I doing anything very dumb in the build?

https://pastebin.com/1J0h2bx3
Or on my profile, DatBoiiiiii
You have +1 curse armour and you took whispers of doom on the tree... do you have a 3rd curse somewhere?

I'd reroll the quartz flask. I'd rather have more duration over an extra 2.5% dodge. I'm expecting your attack dodge to be max anyway. Buy some glassblower's and max out the quality on your flasks while you're at it, they are cheap.

A couple small clusters with Fettle would really help the squishyness, too.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Some questions about end game gear:
1. what is better a +1 to spell +1 to physical dagger with good multi craft or good stats like to chaos damage over time and increase chaos or CIP?
2. it seems POB doesn't calculate hands of the high templar implicit nor arsenates temporal chains?
isn't it better to get hands of the high templar with implicit of temporal+ despair+ crit and then get +1 +1 amulet?
(I am asking because it seems pob have some calculations problem)
"
arikshkol wrote:
Some questions about end game gear:
1. what is better a +1 to spell +1 to physical dagger with good multi craft or good stats like to chaos damage over time and increase chaos or CIP?
2. it seems POB doesn't calculate hands of the high templar implicit nor arsenates temporal chains?
isn't it better to get hands of the high templar with implicit of temporal+ despair+ crit and then get +1 +1 amulet?
(I am asking because it seems pob have some calculations problem)

Cold Iron Point beats multi-crafted Daggers. You MAY be able to get a little bit higher in damage, if you get a +1 to physical and + 1 to spell skills on your dagger(s) and really good other rolls - but tbh, it's just not worth it, compared to how cheap a CIP is. Even a corrupted CIP with DoT is cheaper or has the same price as trying to multicraft a perfect dagger.

Hands of the high templar might be ok'ish with really good implicits. However, they don't offer an explode-mod, which Asenath's do.

"
deuxcreed wrote:
hi first thanks to all for reading and to those who answered my previous queries.

anyway heres another question.

what stats among these gives more damage to poison in regards to this build?
>Damage
>Damage over Time
>Damage over Time Multiplier
>Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
>Chaos Damage
>Poison Damage
>Physical Damage (for poison caused by physical damage)

What should I prioritize? given one is on budget and looking to purchase jewels that has #% increased maximum Life and one or two of the above modifiers.

thanks

Easy way to check that. Just craft those jewels in PoB yourself and see, what increases your damage the most. It's not that simple and depends a bit on your gear imo.
Hi,

Been playing this build for a couple of days now and am coming to the point of getting clusters.

Looking at Medium clusters on the market there seems to be both
"Adds 4% to Damage over time multiplier" and
"Adds 4% to Chaos Damage over time multiplier".

When I ran it through POB both of these stats seems to give exactly the same increase in damage, but I am not very good with POB and I'm afraid I might be doing it wrong as the Chaos dmg multiplier jewel is 1 ex more expensive?

This is my current build:
https://pastebin.com/yrXeqg0C

Also been having some issues with following the 3.11 PoB which differs compared to some of the stuff in the written guide, so I am not quite sure as to what is my next step. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
DoT Multiplier and Chaos DoT multiplier are the same for our build. There are other DoT effects like burning and bleeding too.
"
DoT Multiplier and Chaos DoT multiplier are the same for our build. There are other DoT effects like burning and bleeding too.

Thanks alot! Been grinding my head around that and was scared I did something wrong in my PoB.
Clusters are "expensive" and dont add a lot of damage according to PoB (fork). Broken down a lot of builds and no idea where these damage numbers are coming from. Remove a lot of survivability for a little more damage at a lot of expense!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info