[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

should notables from the 4 medium cluster jewels all be the same or should I diversify?
4 wasting afflictions deal poison damage in nearly half the time, which seems very powerful to me

I've only started my first cluster, but the possibilities of 2 full clusters seem... obscene almost
Last edited by Pearlo on Oct 23, 2020, 1:47:50 AM
"
Slamdaddyu wrote:
Poor dude's question:
I was looking for a cheap and decent armor replacement to the options that you listed that would be better than tabula but not cost multiple exalts and bought a 6L Dendrobate for like 25c, it felt like a huge jump in damage, what are your thoughts on it? Just messing around on pob it's far away from the +4 skin of the loyal but provides nice defenses on a budget and it's a fraction of the cost.
Hell yes, it's pretty awesome. I've been using one for weeks. It's a bit of a job to get the 300 dex, but certainly achievable.

You'll likely outgrow it eventually. I'm level 96, and by now it would be nice to have bigger AOE (Carcass Jack) or Kintsugi + Wind dancer on the tree or Hyrri's for lots more Evasion plus even more dodge. I've been kicking around the idea of picking up a Cloak of Defiance for even more eHP. Or another rare with an extra curse.

There's lots of options, and they all have their place.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
813keiko wrote:

Clearing maps is super fast and i hardly ever die, even doing t15-16 corrupted maps atm.
However, single target bossing, specifically the warlord bosses, one shot me pretty often. It is very hard to get close to them without getting boinked.
Im at like 4.6k life at the moment, and thats with taking a LOT of life nodes in the tree. Anything I can do?
Mostly I think this is getting used to how to use the build. Are you keeping fortify and wither totems up?

My process for tough bosses - except the guy deep in the mines, who still kills me all the damn time - is cast totem twice, cast BV several times until I get 10 blades up, whirling blades through him to proc fortify, plague bearer, flasks, then run around him twice. Close enough for the blades to hit. Repeat, and remember to manually dodge the big telegraphed slams. Even Drox at AL8 goes down in a couple repeats of this.

Oh, and Vaal BV. And ditch the Bino's for boss fight, the poison prolif isn't doing anything on bosses. Grab either a nice shield or a second CIP.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Oct 23, 2020, 2:04:49 AM
"

I used Asenath + Explode chest last league. The explode mods do stack, i noticed bigger damage from explosions when i had both of them, compared to only one of them. The question is, if you NEED both mods. Tbh, if you're not doing 100% delirious T16+ maps, or try to go deeper than ~depth 600/700 in delve, i don't think you really need both mods.

And about the price of Asenaths... guys... pls.... printing currency has NEVER been as easy as this league. I farmed 70ex for my headhunter within two days of only doing heists and blueprints - that is WITHOUT the op "... to drop as exalt"-trinket and without doing the one blueprint everybody is splitting / fracturing. I'm talking about ~8 hours per day though, but compared to the last leagues, getting currency without having to know the "what's what" of crafting has never been easier.

Btw, Asenath-prices are nothing compared to high end golem-build items... trying that one as a second char...

@HornedTerrorist you mind sharing your heist methods for farming so much currency in just 2 days? I feel I'm missing something. Are you doing just certain types of contracts?
My goal at this point is indeed a headhunter :)
Thanks!
"
timbosaurus wrote:

@HornedTerrorist you mind sharing your heist methods for farming so much currency in just 2 days? I feel I'm missing something. Are you doing just certain types of contracts?
My goal at this point is indeed a headhunter :)
Thanks!

Not at all. Though i have to say, it was at a time where small currency still was worth a little bit, and Ex:Chaos were at 1:70. I did two things: mapping and heisting (contracts + blueprints).

You get a ton of Contracts, if you're doing efficient, fast mapping. 5 to 8 contracts per juiced map is the average. I like to farm Delirium (Zana mod) Strand, with Scarabs (Polished Legion, Rusted Breach, Rusted Ambush, Rusted Elder) and Alva-missions. Zana mod costs 16c, with 4c for the scarabs. So 20c investment. Simulacrum was at 120c, so i needed 50 splinter to break even, the rest was pure profit. Depending on where the legion monolith and breach spawned, i got between 70 and 110 splinter each run. And as said, a LOT of contracts and some blueprints.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5b7wn6fEzQ&t=4s

I really love this guy's channel. It's the non-plus-ultra for PoE currency making imo. So i sorted my contracts. took me quite some time. I put all S-Tier and A-Tier contracts in a quad tab, and then searched the remaining ones for "Priceless" (~4k Rogue Markers) and "Precious" (~2.5k Rogue Markers) and added them too, even if they were C-Tier.

Then go to your stash tab, search for "magic" and scour them all. Then again, search for "rare", and alch every contract that is greyed out.

Next thing, you want to search for "reflect" and reroll the physical reflect ones. And last but not least, the most important: search for "occur" (lockdown occurs immediately).

Also, raft your follower gear. It makes hell of a difference! At least for the ones you're using 90% of the time (Karst, Tullina, Vinderi, Gianna). Grimro made a good video about crafting follower gear too. In short: increased time before lockdown + reduced alert level from opening chests.

You should also invest some chaos into getting a really good trinket. The "regal as exalt" ones are insane, but i didn't want to invest so much currency. So i got myself one with two mods "xyz drop as chaos instead". Did cost me 40c, and it was worth it.

Then, just run heists. Priority is survival, damage is not nearly as important (this build has enough anyways).

Considering blueprints, i mostly ran Replica ones. Got myself a Replica Shroud of the Lightless, Replica Farrul's Fur and 6-link Replica Loreweave. But i ran quite some of them, and even had some crashes due to bugs and lost quite some currency. You can also run blueprints with other reward types, as long as they have a good reward-list (Press "Alt" to see which chests will spawn). You also don't have to reveal each room - Metamorph + Prophecy for example suck. Don't waste markes on them. Also, don't waste markers on the second exit. If you're so squisyh that you need it, change your build a bit.

All of that combined gave me a ton of currency, gear and over 500 stacked decks... some exalt cards in there, one nurse and one doctor. You'll get SOMETHING useful out of those in that quantity.

what is the latest POB for this build?
It says "3.12 update, no nerfs, if anything we received a buff.New PoB will be out soon, follow 3.11 "

but it's been a month...
hi I'm playin this build I'm on the process of equipping with suggest gears posted here, was wondering where do we get the strength and int needed for the gems/skills?

I've been following the passive skill tree but have too little HP, how do you guys get up to 4k HP?
"
I've been following the passive skill tree but have too little HP, how do you guys get up to 4k HP?

There's a pretty wide range of HP on this build, going from as low as 3.5k up to 6k, depending on your gear choices and skill tree. You can boost your HP with a Vermillion ring with a T1 life roll + life catalysts if you want. The only other items for HP rolls are belt + boots and maybe jewels, since the rest are unique items.

"
deuxcreed wrote:
hi I'm playin this build I'm on the process of equipping with suggest gears posted here, was wondering where do we get the strength and int needed for the gems/skills?

Asenath gloves give int, or you could just get rare gloves with int or to all attributes. Never really had too many problems, and if so only for a short time until i got better gear. Some attributes on cluster jewels help too. In the meantime, you could try a +30 int node.
I decided to finish off my rest of the league following Horned's advice and swapping to a dual cluster setup. I got it to 5200HP, which is not bad, but I do miss some tankiness that I used to have via Scion life. At this point, just seeing how far I can push my DPS (~35MM Shaper dps now).

The only two upgrades I really see now are properly corrupted CIPs (+10% DPS), and a +4 Kintsugi or Carcass Jack (pretty much impossible to find or unreasonably expensive). I don't think I'll aim for HH with this build given points mentioned in this thread already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info