[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
hi was wondering if someone could help me out a little bit. currently at 92 with this build and loving it, however it does seem a little squishy at times, random one shots are kind of common, and the DoT on mine according to pob seems a little low compared to what people here are talking about. just wondering what items are in desperate need of replacement if yall dont mind. PoB is https://pastebin.com/HDQXiK5n

First, if you u are using asenath's i would use 2 CIP no need for bino, and drop flesh and stone for skitter or vitality. Secondly, I would get one large cluster with grim oath + overwhelming malice (you don't have it anywhere it's a big dps boost).

A though that occures to me: as some people here mentioned pob have some problems in dps calculation, assuming we want to 'squeeze' our dot dps from 2 circling obliviob+chaos dot nodes to get larger hits, is it not better to use alternate quality with faster poison damage?
Last edited by arikshkol on Oct 15, 2020, 4:52:38 AM
"
SH1FT1 wrote:

Anomalous mostly increases poison duration, which PoB thinks is a big DPS increase but isn't. For example, how increasing poison duration from 10 seconds per poison to 15 has no meaning when the mob is dying in significantly less time (even bosses). The poisons don't have time to expire so more duration seems useless to us honestly. I could be wrong though.

You're not wrong. When you're at a certain point with your gear, it's better for poisons to deal their damage faster rather than lasting longer. Tbh, i still went for CA/Haemorrhage, because it was the best two leagues ago before they nerfed it and i always forget, that they nerfed it... Back then, it also gave 15% increased Skill effect duration on top. Also, i crafted them myself und just got lucky with that combination 4 times.

If i'm looking at PoB under "Calculations", with 4x Haemorrhage + WA instead of Haemorrhage + CA, "Poison DPS" is higher with WA, at least before it gets multiplied with duration. Duration is 10seconds vs 15seconds. So if a mob would live longer than 10 seconds, i'd miss out on a lot of damage. But what mob really does live that long...

On the other hand, one thing worth mentionning: if you have a boss fight where you die, longer poison duration menas that the boss loses a significant amount of HP even after you're dead with increased poison duration, so you could at least "wipe him to death", so to say.
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 15, 2020, 5:36:07 AM
can u help me find a bino's with frenzy on crit? all i can find is frenzy on kill which doesnt help with bosses
"
Naethiel wrote:
can u help me find a bino's with frenzy on crit? all i can find is frenzy on kill which doesnt help with bosses

Pretty sure frenzy on crit bino's doesn't exist. Best on crit for bino's or CIP is power charge.
"
Naethiel wrote:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_item_corrupted_implicit_modifiers

There you see all possible corruption-implicits, depending on item type.

https://www.craftofexile.com/

There you can look for crafted modifiers (just search for "frenzy"). Frenzy charge on crit is a quiver-mod, frenzy on hit is a mod that can only be found on Redeemer-Body Armour.
Is this +crit multiplier corruption useful to us?

During Coralito's Flask, it does nothing for our actual crit damage.

But it turns into +DoT Multi while Perfect Agony is active, right?

Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 15, 2020, 10:56:05 AM
Hey guys! Playing a version of this, and running self-poison with Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye Malevolence mod. I've managed to get my resists in a place where my boot slot can be anything.

Was using Atziri's for the spell dodge, but I came across these.

40% move speed and power charge on hit seems super juicy, but I haven't seen anyone really taking advantage of the synergy. Am I missing something?
"
Phrasemonger wrote:
Hey guys! Playing a version of this, and running self-poison with Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye Malevolence mod. I've managed to get my resists in a place where my boot slot can be anything.

40% move speed and power charge on hit seems super juicy, but I haven't seen anyone really taking advantage of the synergy. Am I missing something?

They're ok. But except for an additional 15% increased movement speed, they don't offer us anything. You would benefit more, if you'd get really good resistance-boots and change your second ring to another Circle of Nostalgia.
"
"
Phrasemonger wrote:

They're ok. But except for an additional 15% increased movement speed, they don't offer us anything. You would benefit more, if you'd get really good resistance-boots and change your second ring to another Circle of Nostalgia.

I thought the Power Charge generation was the real highlight, the extra movespeed was just icing on the cake. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll take another look at running two Circles of Nostalgia...but when I quickly made the swap in PoB, losing power charges and adding another Nostalgia ring seems to be less damage.

Does PoB not really calculate the Nostalgia ring buff properly?
You can link Void Sphere to CWDT + Power charge on crit to generate Power charges. Works pretty well during mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info