[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Am thinkin about my last medium cluster.

Your suggestion on these variants?

variant 1

Wasting Affliction
Wicked Pall

variant 2

Wasting Affliction
Low Tolerance

variant 3

Low Tolerance
Wicked pall

+
Low Tolerance
+8% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison
Poisons you inflict on non-Poisoned Enemies deal 300% increased Damage

Is this mode good for us ?
Last edited by wuttenq on Oct 14, 2020, 2:56:08 PM
"
"
buzibuk wrote:
Hi Guys,
I played a Poison BV as a starter from some generic build guide ive found , now reading this guide and thread it seems like i am missing some easy optimizations that can get me further, can anyone be kind enough to look at my POB and tell me the obvious things I am missing ? (I have the extra dagger and bino`s at offhand in case i want to switch , be it boss/mapping/hiest).
Regarding flasks , it seems like mine doesnt make sense.... does witchfirew not a big boost for us ? i guess i liked my cinder due to the crit enchant ... but maybe the atziri one is better ?

Some suggestions would be great!

POB (my profile is public also).
https://pastebin.com/kfGwybmB

PoB doesn't work, but that's not your fault. I looked at your profile... do you have problems with your dext, or why are you skilling a dext node near Utmost Swiftness? It takes you three skill points down there to the life cluster, if you'd take the path near Herbalism, it only takes two.

You have Immortal Call and Molten Shell. They share a CD and will never be usable together. Since we have 0 armour, Molten Shell doesn't do us any good anyways, so you can remove that.

We don't use Witchfirebrew, because this build uses Impresence, which gives us free Blasphemy-Despair and frees a flask slot for more QoL.
Does Cinderswallow work at all? With CIP equipped, you're not dealing elemental damage and are not able, to ignite a corpse. So it shouldn't refill during mapping. Also, Onslaught doesn't give us much except for movement speed and a little bit faster casting of our blades, but zero damage-wise. Atziri on the other hand gives us physical as extra chaos, which increases our poison damage (bigger initial hit = bigger poison DoT) AND caps our leech.

Thanks for the help ,I cleaned up the build as suggested , feels better , when ticking what i think needs ticking in the PoB i get around 10m DPS on 8 sirus with all flasks up , is this reasonable ?

If you would prioritize upgrades , what would you pick (maybe put them inorder and give a ranking from 1-10 on impact where 1 is lowest :

1) another full cluster (L/M/S).
2) thread of hope (not sure how important that is , i have one , not sure what i am looking for even ....)
3) Aspect of the spider on the belt.
4) Corrupted CIP.
5) Watchers Eye with the "dont get poison when Malv is active" + the self inflicted poison jewel.
6) Exploding chest (although i like the kintzugi , feels safe).
7) The almighty 16ex gloves.....

Very Large Thread of Hope
-Revenge of the Hunted
-Heart of Oak
-Swift Venoms

"
buzibuk wrote:

Thanks for the help ,I cleaned up the build as suggested , feels better , when ticking what i think needs ticking in the PoB i get around 10m DPS on 8 sirus with all flasks up , is this reasonable ?

If you would prioritize upgrades , what would you pick (maybe put them inorder and give a ranking from 1-10 on impact where 1 is lowest :

1) another full cluster (L/M/S).
2) thread of hope (not sure how important that is , i have one , not sure what i am looking for even ....)
3) Aspect of the spider on the belt.
4) Corrupted CIP.
5) Watchers Eye with the "dont get poison when Malv is active" + the self inflicted poison jewel.
6) Exploding chest (although i like the kintzugi , feels safe).
7) The almighty 16ex gloves.....

10m is ok'ish, but there's a lot of room for more dps. A second cluster-setup should get you close to 20m.

Prio: as mentionned, Thread of Hope with very large ring should be your first upgrade. It's pretty cheap and gives you life, life + evasion, and damage.
Never used Aspect of the spider, so can't say anything to that. Corrupted CIPs are worth it, but they are expensive (sold mine for 7ex). A WE with "Unaffected by poison" costs you ~2ex, golden rule a maybe 2 or 3c, don't know, and they give you a big damage boost too, in addition to getting you chaos res capped.

Explode mod (chest or asenath or both) is only worth it, if you're doing juiced up maps with very high density or like running blighted maps. If you're "just" mapping, then CIP + Binos are enough. But nevertheless, if you have the currency for it, explode mod is always good.

@Medium cluster jewels
Low Tolerance isn't that good imo. A combination of Circling Oblivion, Wasting Affliction and Haemorrhage are the best imo. Haemorrhage is expensive, a combination of the other two is cheaper and not that bad.
Hey guys! Really really love this build and l switched from EDC over to it. Im just about to hit 90 and l pretty much melt t14-16 maps really easily and can kill most bosses no problems. The biggest problem l feel at the moment is that l feel a bit too squishy and sometimes l randomly get 1 shot if im not paying attention with my blades. In terms of gear, l know that Asenaths are godly and l definitely want to save up for them, but i'm open to changing my focus on better upgrades that will help me. If l was to get the Asenaths l think l would definitely run into resistance problems also. Can anyone take a look at my gear and my current build and point me in the right direction for major changes l can make? My build: http://poeurl.com/c4kY

Gear:

Thanks!
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Horned, what are your thoughts on Anomalous Deadly Ailments vs Awakened Deadly Ailments? A level 5 Awakened gives me about the same DPS as a level 20 Anomalous in PoB.

Tbh, i didn't really give it much thought. That's a thing for PoB, to calculate which one is better.

So I was checking out some other people's PoBs and swapping the Awakened Deadly Ailments with Anomalous and the gem was either the same damage wise or in some cases a bit more than the Awakened 5 version. No idea why it's only like 35c or whatever and the Awakened 5 is multiple ex.

Those videos are pretty cool btw, your build is insane.

Anomalous mostly increases poison duration, which PoB thinks is a big DPS increase but isn't. For example, how increasing poison duration from 10 seconds per poison to 15 has no meaning when the mob is dying in significantly less time (even bosses). The poisons don't have time to expire so more duration seems useless to us honestly. I could be wrong though.
Last edited by SH1FT1 on Oct 15, 2020, 3:54:02 AM
What are thoughts on Divergent Vile Toxins Support and Divergent Poison Support gems? Is getting faster poisons (15% total) worth it with this build, or I should focus on default gems with inc poison damage from quality?
Need help with medium clusters.

Everyone promote Wicked pall but circling oblivion+haemorrhage gives more dps then oblivion+wicked pall. I read that wicked pall is giving QOL advantages but losing to much dps according to path of building(almost 600k for me at 12M dps). Is ıt worth it?
"
macabreix wrote:
Need help with medium clusters.

Everyone promote Wicked pall but circling oblivion+haemorrhage gives more dps then oblivion+wicked pall. I read that wicked pall is giving QOL advantages but losing to much dps according to path of building(almost 600k for me at 12M dps). Is ıt worth it?

Best is wicked pall + haemorrhage.

Circling oblivion inflates PoB dps with poison duration which is actually irrelevant past a certain point. But it's not real dps.
hi was wondering if someone could help me out a little bit. currently at 92 with this build and loving it, however it does seem a little squishy at times, random one shots are kind of common, and the DoT on mine according to pob seems a little low compared to what people here are talking about. just wondering what items are in desperate need of replacement if yall dont mind. PoB is https://pastebin.com/HDQXiK5n
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info