[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
LowBudget780 wrote:

No you are correct, looking at your PoB it's about 600k extra DPS with 2 rings no power charges, so not a massive DPS boost. You could also go with a corrupted Power Charge on Crit CIP which gives you around 2 million DPS with double Rings. It's just meme territory after 15 million anyways though, so if you have currency to burn go for it I guess.

I would definetly pick up a Power Charge on Crit CIP though, it will be a nice cheap upgrade and then you can use the Steps again which are better boots imo.

Thanks for the idea! I've got a +2 AoE corrupted Kintsugi waiting for me to find the 6 link recipe in Delve, so damage isn't exactly an issue for me - if I can go back to Atziri's step I will. I just found the extra crit chance wasn't just a PoB upgrade - I can see it's helping my Unholy Might uptime. A power charge on crit CIP is a great concept.

I'll take another look at a second Nostalgia ring too. I don't want to totally rule it out, but Aspect of the Spider is a really nice defensive buff and the ring slot was such an easy place to get it.

The void sphere set up is an interesting thought. Corpse removal seems eh but the charge generation could be nice!
"
Phrasemonger wrote:

I'll take another look at a second Nostalgia ring too. I don't want to totally rule it out, but Aspect of the Spider is a really nice defensive buff and the ring slot was such an easy place to get it.

The void sphere set up is an interesting thought. Corpse removal seems eh but the charge generation could be nice!

You can use sth like Storm Brand too for PCoC. Anything that can hit multiple enemies and increase the chance to crit.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

The PCoC CIP works well for me, powercharges are up 100% of the time but I am also using an Ungil's Amulet so my crit chance is pretty high. You might want to buy a cheap PCoC corrupted weapon and test it out first before buying a CIP one because I'm not sure if the charges will proc as much with lower crit chance, they should though. I also didn't notice a difference between the 5% corruption and the 7%.

Just grabbed a 5% PCoC Cold Iron Point and ran a quick test (it only cost 10c). It's essentially 100% 3 charge uptime, even without Ungil's. Thanks for the idea!

"

You can use sth like Storm Brand too for PCoC. Anything that can hit multiple enemies and increase the chance to crit.

If I ever manage to switch to 2x DOT-corrupted CIPs, I'm gonna give something like this a try. Thanks for all the help!
Last edited by Phrasemonger on Oct 15, 2020, 1:56:53 PM
Are you guys actually rolling poison sextants on all your maps?

seems like a lot of work, and the crazy speed is not enjoyable for me :(
"
ckp2906 wrote:

Hell no, being picky about sextant mods is crazy talk, takes too much time.

I just keep an eye out for poison. When it happens to pop up, I'll run hard maps - like delirium, for instance, until it's exhausted. Maps that look to be risky, I'll stash those until a poison sextant pops up, then I run them all at once.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
@Horned

I am swapping to Poison BV from the fire version until I can afford both HH and Badge. I grabbed the Asenath gloves and have seen you post say a normal rare chest is good enough with the gloves. I like to farm super juiced maps, and in that case is another source of explode worthwhile? I was looking at either Sporeguard for the 5% explode or crafting explode + spell crit or frenzy on hit if that would be better. Thanks for the help.
Can someone please link a 3.12 passive tree? The OP includes links to outdated 3.9 trees instead.
When exactly do you guys swap regular Poison Support for Void Manipulation? POB numbers seem to be about the same but does your poison chance drop much (especially in avoid poison maps)?

I've been storming through red maps at level 80s with few deaths (8 total -- 2 in story, 1 because I wasn't using my Glorious Vanity, and 5 in a Unlucky Dodge/Vuln/-max resists Delirium map that just killed me 4 times in a row when I re-entered). I'm not sure if investing in Divine Flesh as a defense helped my 4k HP out but I feel pretty strong although that might be the Asenath gloves carrying me. I do have a lot of room to grow my character (better cluster jewels, dodge boots, better tree optimization, swapping Anomalous Arctic Armour for Skitterbots).

"
ckp2906 wrote:

No fcking way... i like to have power, but i'm not insane. The poison mod is pretty common, but i can run juiced up maps with the Delirium mod easily without it. If i happen to roll the poison mod, i'll run three 100% Delirium maps - not that i wouldn't be able to do it without the mod, but the mod just makes it so much easier. Even though it's pretty stressfull because of the movement speed... last league, there was the map enchant "doesn't consume sextant charges", and i mirrored my maps using fractured fossils (3ex investment per map with scarabs and stuff...), and i had that sextant on every map. But the end of the day, you're going insane.

"
JGoddy wrote:
@Horned

I am swapping to Poison BV from the fire version until I can afford both HH and Badge. I grabbed the Asenath gloves and have seen you post say a normal rare chest is good enough with the gloves. I like to farm super juiced maps, and in that case is another source of explode worthwhile? I was looking at either Sporeguard for the 5% explode or crafting explode + spell crit or frenzy on hit if that would be better. Thanks for the help.

Last league, i wore an explode-chest AND Asenaths. It sure was worth it, and the explode mods do stack. This league, i'd probably wouldn't go for it. This is no crafting league. An explode chest without any other useful stats costs over 9ex. Last league, you got at least T2 life roll, PCoC, Base Spell crit, +1 curses and one resistance roll for 15ex. But getting an armour with high life roll and resists only, without anything special, is way cheaper and you don't have any resistance problems. At least that's what i would do, if i wouldn't have gotten my chest this week.

The Bonus of Sporeguard would be, that you can annoint it. So two annointments for you.
I just buy asenath today. Want to buy a cheap CIP to replace bino and find the cheapest that have "increased spell dmg". Is that good for this build or should i buy a non corrupted one ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info