[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
"
c_labs wrote:
Hey i really like the build, having fun with it, one clarifying question. Is blood rage supposed to be activated by CWDT?

Thank you for the Content!

No I don't think so, Immortal-Call and CWDT should be a 2-link, unless you want to add Increase Duration into it, but no Blood Rage is used manually. At least for me that is.
No, and the blood rage was only something I used while leveling, you'll retire it long before endgame.

I'm running CWDT / Steelskin / Void Sphere for mapping, and CWDT / Steelskin / Desecrate for bosses without minions I can kill and use for the Diadem's feast of flesh.

Thank you!
What is the purpose of Void Sphere in this build? Single Target DPS and the Hinder?

Hi boyz,

Got 30 ex to play with, any pob ( updated for 3.12 ) that has nice decent dmg, using clusters and has over 4.5k hp + ?

also anyone tried in pob minmaxing this build?

Thanks <3
whats the priority for awakened gem replacements?

also, if im running witherstep, is also running the wither/multi-totem/spell totem support necessary?

and has anyone thought about running a cold point + sheild setup instead of dual daggers? maybe a mistwall or unyielding flame?
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 13, 2020, 6:49:53 PM
Mistwall is the preferred shield.

I run CIP + Bino to clear.
2x CIP for bosses.
CIP + Mistwall for Heist.
"
Evernothing wrote:

2x CIP for bosses.

and what about totems vs. witherstep? i never seem to actually use the totems for anything, and withstep spreads without actually having to click anything. im sure those slots can go to better use

and what about blood rage? i see alot of people swapping it out once theyre heavier into maps

and last but not least...void manipulation support vs poison support
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 13, 2020, 10:59:11 PM
I prefer Wither totems to the Withering Step. I'm not a fan of how it works.

Some people seem to be replacing Blood Rage with Void Sphere later on. It has a reverse knockback component which is nice to suck enemies into your BV.

Use Void Manipulation Support once you have Noxious Strikes (first lab).
Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 13, 2020, 11:37:01 PM
"
Evernothing wrote:
I prefer Wither totems to the Withering Step. I'm not a fan of how it works.

Some people seem to be replacing Blood Rage with Void Sphere later on. It has a reverse knockback component which is nice to suck enemies into your BV.

Use Void Manipulation Support once you have Noxious Strikes (first lab).

and you swap out poison support? ive completed the first 2 labs. the last trial wont spawn for me to do the next lab
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
Evernothing wrote:

2x CIP for bosses.

and what about totems vs. witherstep? i never seem to actually use the totems for anything, and withstep spreads without actually having to click anything. im sure those slots can go to better use

and what about blood rage? i see alot of people swapping it out once theyre heavier into maps

and last but not least...void manipulation support vs poison support

Totems are a personal preference thing, I only use Withering Step on CWDT to reset Elusive since I use Flame Dash as my main move skill and it sucks running Withering Step with FD since they share cooldowns so my main reliable source of Wither are the totems. I don't really use them at all when mapping unless I come across a difficult pack so mostly just pop them on the boss before they start attacking and then they drop dead.

Blood Rage is pretty bad imo, the degen is not worth the extra DPS you get out of it and it's only useful for clear anyways.

Awakened Void Manipulation will give you a bit more DPS but Poison will help you to max out your chance to poison, so some people use it for whatever reason, it's completely built dependent. Void Manipulation is the go-to for most people though.

i haven't really deviated much from the OP's build recommendations, yet im seeing alot of people with variations, but im not knowledgable enough on my own make those decisions. for example, i have enough currency to get some of the awakened gems, but which one makes the biggest impact so i can prioritize, i have no idea, so i haven't gotten any yet

i removed blood rage earlier today because it was hurting more than helping at this point, i just hate having empty sockets, trying to find out what fits into the build and recolor sockets as needed

not sure if this helps. if i take poison out of my 6L, my main hand/offhand chance to poison is 106%
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 13, 2020, 11:57:20 PM
Worth to get divergent poison and divergent vile toxins, for total 15% faster poison?

Or better to have default gems with increased poison damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info