[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

Damn... ok, i just got very lucky... tried to buy it yesterday for 20ex, which was way too low... then the seller put it on for 100ex today... was trying to scrap every currency i got into ex, when he lowered it to 60ex.

First league ever i got sth like that. Was trying to get a Carcass jack with +4, but that was sitting at 140ex... now i even got currency left maybe for a double-mod Watcher's Eye.

My BV is level 34 now, btw...
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Oct 13, 2020, 5:54:14 AM
How's the defensive capabilities of this build?

Almost level 98 on my golemancer and I destroy everything in the game, looking to a build to the end the league and this seems like it might be it.
Last edited by Laere on Oct 13, 2020, 9:57:55 AM
Hi all, hope someone can help me check out my char to see if I can make any further improvements? I'm trying to go for 2 medium cluster jewels but I cant seem to set my tree up right to have enough skill points. Honestly i'm just at a lost first time playing poison build.

I'm currently running T15-16 maps but i'm dying way more and my damage seems lackluster.
Can anyone post an endgame tree for Heist?

Original thread one seems misleading with Harvest crafts and everything
@HornedTerrorist Thanks for the Freedom of Movement suggestion. I was already at Wind Dancer / Thick Skin so it as an easy 3 pointer.

It makes everything so much smoother!
Last edited by Evernothing on Oct 13, 2020, 12:22:55 PM
Guys, does despair(aura) and temporal chains curses work together or I should allocate Whispers of Doom? And why some people allocates it?
Last edited by Dimath on Oct 13, 2020, 1:49:49 PM
Yes, you need either Whispers of Doom or a +1 Curse chest to use both Despair & Temp Chains at the same time.
"
Damn... ok, i just got very lucky... tried to buy it yesterday for 20ex, which was way too low... then the seller put it on for 100ex today... was trying to scrap every currency i got into ex, when he lowered it to 60ex.

First league ever i got sth like that. Was trying to get a Carcass jack with +4, but that was sitting at 140ex... now i even got currency left maybe for a double-mod Watcher's Eye.

My BV is level 34 now, btw...

can you share your PoB?
I'm quite confused, do I drop Skitterbots for Flesh and Stone in End-game, or do I drop Flesh and Stone for Skitterbots? I see Flesh & Stone in the PoB, but not in the Gem Setups after Impresence and such.
Hey i really like the build, having fun with it, one clarifying question. Is blood rage supposed to be activated by CWDT?

Thank you for the Content!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info