[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
grubberry wrote:
what anointment do we run?
Really depends on what you need. If you're looking for raw DPS, Corruption or Dirty Techniques. Run them both through POB to see which one gives a bigger DPS boost for your setup.

Other choices include Freedom of Movement, Wind Dancer, Adder's Touch...
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

My gear so far. Crafted chests myself got a good roll :P.
Clearing is super smooth in maps/heists but i failed many times on sirus.
Last edited by ML1x on Oct 7, 2020, 1:16:07 AM
I am still using Tabula at 88 and feel a need of a budget upgrade

Should I just get a 5L Kintsugi or 6L rare life res ?

Can someone please check my build on what I can improve ?

Dont have much currency
"
Respecced my TR Trickster to this and even on the low budget that I had to get some starting items (150-180c perhaps) I'm shredding content. Survivability isn't really an issue and I still have tons of upgrades left to make.

Obviously I'm not yet running fully juiced T16 Delirium maps.

What an amazing build to play.

Good to hear :)
I agree <3
(3.9) | Poison BV Assassin (Crush T15 Metamorphs on a budget)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2714125

(3.9) | Burning Arrow Starter build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2688339
"
Valant wrote:

Dont have much currency
Looks like you moved over to a 6L Dendrobate already. Nothing wrong with that at all. Your gear looks pretty decent, and so does your tree.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

Dont have much currency
Looks like you moved over to a 6L Dendrobate already. Nothing wrong with that at all. Your gear looks pretty decent, and so does your tree.

Hey grim I looked into your profile and I don't really understand the setup
can you explain a bit?
i understand you decided to take mind over matter+ temporal chains instead of despair ( is the dps better?)
"
arikshkol wrote:

can you explain a bit?
i understand you decided to take mind over matter+ temporal chains instead of despair ( is the dps better?)

Tbh, i don't get it why he uses Solstice Vigil + Temp Chains. But the Mind over Matter is because he uses Apep's Slumber. He is using The Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye (with "Unaffected by Poison" mod) to self-poison him, giving him practically max chaos resist, and with Apep's slumber, you get +3 to max resist (including chaos!) when you're poisoned AND regenerate 250 ES per second.

It's a pretty basic version of it, because usually, you also use a rare chest instead of a unique, to craft "Gain 10% of life as extra ES" on it.

I'm using a setup like that too atm, exclusively for doing Heists though. You lose a lot of damage with this setup (~40-50% with high end gear), and i don't mind dying every once in a while in a map with 6 portals, but it sucks to die in Heist. With good gear, the damage is still very good though. If you're interested, here's my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/DXymyetV

I'm also skilling "Anointed Flesh" near MoM, for another 1% to max resist. Also, i use Transcended Spirit for more movement speed, that's why i had to take two +30 Dext nodes. If you don't use TS, you can ignore those Dext nodes.
Hey guys, so I need your advise where to move. Here is my current gear:

And here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/i0tz0Ukr
I'm feeling pretty solid but what should I upgrade next? May be something wrong with my tree?

Also I have spare armor, but can't decide which one is better:
"
arikshkol wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Valant wrote:

Dont have much currency

can you explain a bit?
I'm running dual curse. So instead of running an Impresence, to reduce the mana reservation of Despair to zero, I'm running Solstice to do that to temp chains. I still have Despair on hit on my ring, so everything near me or hit by me is cursed with both temp chains and despair. I'm fond of temp chains as it is both another defensive layer and a DPS boost for this build.

The Apep's slumber + MoM combination means a pool of damage mitigation equal to 30% that's nearly always full, because ES recharges so fast with Apep's.

With no mana reserved for curses, one ring with reduced mana reservation for HoA, and a single reduced mana reservation node on the tree, I can run skitterbots, flesh and stone, malevolence, and herald of agony. I'm left with 10 unreserved mana.

Damage at the moment is still pretty decent, POB puts me at 12.2 mill with Bino's for clear and 15.3 single target with one CiP in my off hand weapon set.

Still very much a work in progress. DPS is probably sufficient at this point. Still working on the tank portion though. I've run a bunch of 82/83 heists without any problems, but I ran the unique one Break the Unbreakable recently and ripped once.
"

...snip...
It's a pretty basic version of it, because usually, you also use a rare chest instead of a unique, to craft "Gain 10% of life as extra ES" on it.
...snip...

I've found that with more ES, when I die, it's due to running out of life, even with a ratio well below what I'd normally run between life:ES. With Apep's + Eldritch Battery + MoM, the Mana portion of the hit is taken from ES and it recharges so much faster than the usual MoM builds.

Then throw the feast of flesh from Diadem in the mix, and all I need to worry about is one shots, most of which are evaded, dodged, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info