[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
skiminok1989 wrote:

Thanks for advises. Does awakened unleash gives big dps boost?
Absolutely not. It's purely a QOL thing, the awakened version builds charges faster, so you can recast more often with more blades if you need to. Given the cost, it's the last thing I would upgrade at this point, which is why it's last on the list. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
HungryBagel wrote:
I'm not seeing Withering Step in a lot of people's builds here--any reason why? The video guide mentioned it resets the Elusive buff, and it also grants phasing (if not using a Quartz flask). Is it still strong?
It's another key in the keyboard finger dance, and I can't get used to the rhythm.

We get Elusive on every crit, and we crit ... a lot. :) I'm using a Quartz flask as well, not so much for the phasing, as the extra dodge. I actually specc'd into Freedom of Movement and dropped the Quartz for a Jade to boost evasion earlier, and still felt way squishier than running the Quartz for the extra dodge. Phasing itself isn't that big of a deal, I mostly use whirling blades to get around, and that goes through enemies anyway. Furthermore, whirling blades grants fortify when linked to it, so I like it over WS.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Oct 7, 2020, 6:40:43 PM
"
"
arikshkol wrote:

Hey grim I looked into your profile and I don't really understand the setup
can you explain a bit?
i understand you decided to take mind over matter+ temporal chains instead of despair ( is the dps better?)

Tbh, i don't get it why he uses Solstice Vigil + Temp Chains. But the Mind over Matter is because he uses Apep's Slumber. He is using The Golden Rule + Watcher's Eye (with "Unaffected by Poison" mod) to self-poison him, giving him practically max chaos resist, and with Apep's slumber, you get +3 to max resist (including chaos!) when you're poisoned AND regenerate 250 ES per second.

It's a pretty basic version of it, because usually, you also use a rare chest instead of a unique, to craft "Gain 10% of life as extra ES" on it.

I'm using a setup like that too atm, exclusively for doing Heists though. You lose a lot of damage with this setup (~40-50% with high end gear), and i don't mind dying every once in a while in a map with 6 portals, but it sucks to die in Heist. With good gear, the damage is still very good though. If you're interested, here's my PoB:

https://pastebin.com/DXymyetV

Enjoying your take on this build again this season. I am curious as to how your are able to run HoA, Skitterbots, Malevolence, and HoP. I have 20%, 28%, 34%, and 25% respectively. I do have the level 4 Enlighten. Can you tell me what I am missing? Thanks again for posts.

I'm also skilling "Anointed Flesh" near MoM, for another 1% to max resist. Also, i use Transcended Spirit for more movement speed, that's why i had to take two +30 Dext nodes. If you don't use TS, you can ignore those Dext nodes.
"
Enjoying your take on this build again this season. I am curious as to how your are able to run HoA, Skitterbots, Malevolence, and HoP. I have 20%, 28%, 34%, and 25% respectively. I do have the level 4 Enlighten. Can you tell me what I am missing? Thanks again for posts.

I'm not using the Aspect Craft that's mentionned in the build guide. Maybe it's too late over here (2 am...), but do you have your helmet 4-linked or only 2-linked? If so, that's the reason and it's easy to solve ;-)
I've got 7 ex to spend on upgrades (Xbox so shit is way too expensive). Which is the better bang for my buck based on my character? Also I can't seem to craft the large jewel with Overwhelming Malice. Any tips?

1. Despair Impresance
2. Synth Agony Rings
3. Cluster Jewels
4. Other that I am missing?

"
"

I'm not using the Aspect Craft that's mentionned in the build guide. Maybe it's too late over here (2 am...), but do you have your helmet 4-linked or only 2-linked? If so, that's the reason and it's easy to solve ;-)

Yeah. I feel like an idiot. It was not four linked. With my color blindness I overlooked. I had to look closely to see that.
"
I've got 7 ex to spend on upgrades (Xbox so shit is way too expensive). Which is the better bang for my buck based on my character? Also I can't seem to craft the large jewel with Overwhelming Malice. Any tips?

1. Despair Impresance
2. Synth Agony Rings
3. Cluster Jewels
4. Other that I am missing?

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

You'll want to use the Impressence ammy as next upgrade since it makes despair free and frees up some mana for another aura to reserve.

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi everyone!
I need your advice.
What should I improve in my equipment next?
Thanks!
Spoiler

I think about chest or maybe better clusters... BTW i have only 4.2k HP :D
ty horned and grim you really helped to understand, didn't knew about the combination of the watcher's eye and self-poison, nice defense layer.

Another question isn't divergent malevolence is better for us, as we loose 1 in radius but +10% for damage with ailments? (especially for those who have Asenath's)
"
arikshkol wrote:
ty horned and grim you really helped to understand, didn't knew about the combination of the watcher's eye and self-poison, nice defense layer.

Another question isn't divergent malevolence is better for us, as we loose 1 in radius but +10% for damage with ailments? (especially for those who have Asenath's)

Both alternate quality versions of Malevolence are better. Skill effect duration for QoL, Damage with Ailments for pure Damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info