[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

you can use the same build i think, damage a bit nerfed but nothing big
I've played this build in harvest and had lot of fun. I did my first 36 challenges and got my first hh. I chose to get an amulet with +2 gem lvls and chaos mult and applying curses with sirus gloves

POB: https://pastebin.com/14x24UyC

As far as I can tell the build will be the same. Whispers of doom (+1 curse) is really close to our tree so we dont really need explody and +1 curse chest so early
It will be my first time playing this build during heist and was looking into some mtx to go with this build and the purple set from the Spellblade supporter pack. Any suggestions?
"
everix1992 wrote:
"
"
everix1992 wrote:
How easy is it to scale the Poison BV build to red maps/endgame at league start? I know the uniques for the build usually start off fairly pricey early league (Devouring Diadem, Impresence, Circle of Nostalgia, and Asenath's) and haven't pushed into red maps before without those

I managed to get into high yellow / low red tier maps with absolute crap gear. Devouring Diadem pushes a lot, defense and offense-wise. Sure, it costs 4-5ex on day 3, but if you really want to push, it's worth it. If you don't want to push that hard, you can wait another 3-4 days, when it only costs ~1ex. Second item to look out for would be an impresence, though that one will be pricy within the first few days too. Asenath are nice, but i'd go for Amulet + Diadem first. First few days, i wouldn't worry too much about CoN rings. You'll need a good belt + shoes first with high resistances before you can switch out rings.

Yeah that sounds about right. I suppose I was trying to decide if there was enough potential early on to go this build instead of something like Toxic Rain/Caustic Arrow which also scale into red maps pretty well.

play caustic arrow until u get BV gem in acts. thats all
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
"
tffiad wrote:

doing that bs will cause only mess, here we got a dedicated thread where all answers in one place.

If you're willing to take the time to scour through 300 pages of comments. A well maintained build would have all updated information in the build description.

scouring 300 pages is a nothing for me, in metamorph i was actively contributing to brunowa's king of summoner's build, for across of 800 pages~. i dont know whats ur problem to read 300pages, its very small amount of data imo. summarizing it kinda easy as this build is straightforward, there are some different version of it, dependable of which source of defence u pick, but not much allround play. there is bunch of much more complicated builds with big variety of items to be used.

also, this one is maintained pretty well, original post build still works as it is, build didnt received any major changes from what we know with patch notes + gem info.

im not rly interested in this build, and not gonna play it again, because cluster skill duration nerf made it not enjoyable to play anymore, i just come to answer a questions, because OP dont care much about thread, neither he did care about it in derilium.
"

What YOU'RE basically saying is: someone ELSE should scroll through the 300 pages, summarize everything, put in the work, so YOU don't have to?

So what you're saying is that if you've been playing this build for the past year it's easy to be up to date and everyone else should be happy with the five month old build. Forget being nice to new community members, only veterans deserve to truly know the build.
Last edited by MegaGrubby on Sep 18, 2020, 8:00:47 AM
"
MegaGrubby wrote:

So what you're saying is that if you've been playing this build for the past year it's easy to be up to date and everyone else should be happy with the year old build. Forget being nice to new community members, only veterans deserve to truly know the build.

That doesn't even come CLOSE to what i was saying. As mentioned by me, tffiad and some others before, the original build still works fine, is still OP and you can still do all content with the build (even depth 800 Aul, did it myself). The only thing that's missing are MINOR updates to improve a build, that hasn't changed for 3 leagues now except for some minor stuff.

Tbh, when i first started this build, i think it already had 170+ pages. I scrolled through all of them, stopped at posts which had more than 10 lines or 3 quotes in them and continued scrolling. You don't have to read every single answer. Hell, if you want to play this build, you don't have to read a single page after page 1.

"
Forget being nice to new community members, only veterans deserve to truly know the build.

It MAY get heated sometimes (i'm not that innocent myself...), but if new players ask questions, they will be answered pretty fast and nice. But if someone asks a baseline question that's in the guide or has been asked within the last 5 pages, or asks the community to copy & do-over the original guide, then yeah... shitty question, unfriendly answer. At least that's my point of view.
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
"

What YOU'RE basically saying is: someone ELSE should scroll through the 300 pages, summarize everything, put in the work, so YOU don't have to?

So what you're saying is that if you've been playing this build for the past year it's easy to be up to date and everyone else should be happy with the five month old build. Forget being nice to new community members, only veterans deserve to truly know the build.

idk man, u kinda silly one, im going to play some bow build that league, so i alread did read all interesting builds in ranger section, there is a lot of different ones, elemental hit, ice shot, galvanic arrow, toxic rain, and i dont even need any updates on them.

why?

because i have a brain, so i can read any guide, then open gem alternate quality page and check, which gems build is using and which tasty qualities we get in new league. a work of 5min to me especially if u know what ctrl+f combo does.

if u cant, or dont want do that, then its not OP, mine or someone else fault. its only ur fault that u dont want to read and check by urself, u should be thankful for amazing community already twice.

1. because u got a guide at all.
2. because community still maintains and answers questions, even when OP is not giving a sh\i/.

idk what mean that bs about veterans, but once u understand how any build works, its easy to figure out what new league bring to get improved, for example if knew by heart all items/stats to aim/all gems which is needed for this build, u could ALREADY have in ur mind, what is nice and what is not nice for this build.

oh yea, if u need a PoB which "allocates" cluster jewels, then, its bad news for u, its not builds problem, just fork cant recognize or save which cluster jewels are allocated and which are not. all clusters still equipped in item tab, u just need to allocate em manually, and i think its fair for all builds, even if u fucking post ur own PoB here, then grab that damnit link and paste it back to PoB, ull still need to allocate this clusters again.

use brain, if u got any
"
tffiad wrote:
"
MegaGrubby wrote:
"

idk man, u kinda silly one, im going to play some bow build that league, so i alread did read all interesting builds in ranger section, there is a lot of different ones, elemental hit, ice shot, galvanic arrow, toxic rain, and i dont even need any updates on them.

why?

because i have a brain, so i can read any guide, then open gem alternate quality page and check, which gems build is using and which tasty qualities we get in new league. a work of 5min to me especially if u know what ctrl+f combo does.

if u cant, or dont want do that, then its not OP, mine or someone else fault. its only ur fault that u dont want to read and check by urself, u should be thankful for amazing community already twice.

1. because u got a guide at all.
2. because community still maintains and answers questions, even when OP is not giving a sh\i/.

idk what mean that bs about veterans, but once u understand how any build works, its easy to figure out what new league bring to get improved, for example if knew by heart all items/stats to aim/all gems which is needed for this build, u could ALREADY have in ur mind, what is nice and what is not nice for this build.

oh yea, if u need a PoB which "allocates" cluster jewels, then, its bad news for u, its not builds problem, just fork cant recognize or save which cluster jewels are allocated and which are not. all clusters still equipped in item tab, u just need to allocate em manually, and i think its fair for all builds, even if u fucking post ur own PoB here, then grab that damnit link and paste it back to PoB, ull still need to allocate this clusters again.

use brain, if u got any

Dude keep in mind not everyone is at avarage intelligence. Some people just has lower intelligence that makes them lazy.
How You doing?
Laziness is form of intelligence. You don't lose time on unnecessary things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info